Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chad sister bf is here AGAIN

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
just kill me
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Imagine him undressing her, grabbing his huge thundercock and instering her in her nasty wet vagina. Then he starts thrusting and she screams
"Fuck me. More. More" and ends up losing brain cels from the orgasm.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
incelman said:
Imagine him undressing her, grabbing his huge thundercock and instering her in her nasty wet vagina. Then he starts thrusting and she screams
"Fuck me. More. More" and ends up losing brain cels from the orgasm.

you are insane brother
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
torujo said:
you are insane brother

I feed on my own instanity actually
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,891
Online
9h 8m
is ur sis hot?
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
11gaijin said:
is ur sis hot?

she looks like ariana grande in this pic
1432072800-98607299_master.jpg
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,891
Online
9h 8m
torujo said:
she looks like ariana grande in this pic
1432072800-98607299_master.jpg

That is ur sister? damnnnn.  She is hotttt man. I would fuck her in all holes and fill them with cum and impregnate her, but an incel like me stands no chance.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,505
Online
0
incelman said:
Imagine him undressing her, grabbing his huge thundercock and instering her in her nasty wet vagina. Then he starts thrusting and she screams
"Fuck me. More. More" and ends up losing brain cels from the orgasm.
I find it more enraging that Chad can get away with having a 6 inch babydick, but even if you're hung like a horse you'll never have a chance to use it if you're ugly.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
kkt6 said:
I find it more enraging that Chad can get away with having a 6 inch babydick, but even if you're hung like a horse you'll never have a chance to use it if you're ugly.

I can relate to this. Dick size is never relevant if you are a subhuman.
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
26
Views
325
UnwantedVirgin
UnwantedVirgin
AsiaCel
Replies
22
Views
509
AsgardTheFatcel
AsgardTheFatcel
RobTenekin
Replies
40
Views
504
UnknownR
UnknownR
Goosecel
Replies
9
Views
290
nazianime
nazianime
AlexDelarge
Replies
5
Views
315
AlexDelarge
AlexDelarge
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top