Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad scams $71k from foid

Pls embed or post video if you can. I get paranoid about external links and tracking :feelsbadman:

Pls embed or post video if you can. I get paranoid about external links and tracking :feelsbadman:
Use DUCKDUCKGO browser, It blocks trackers including showing you the trackers that it has blocked.

Wish I had such a nice personality

Was it target giftcard

Instead of ChadFISHING, ChadSCAMMING could be easy NEETbux, or probably even profitable enough to fund plastic surgery.

women simp more than men. But only if you’re chad

women simp more than men. But only if you’re chad
A typical foid would, in the blink of an eye, sell her entire extended family into slavery to hire the best, most expert cartel torturer to brutalize her parents and siblings to death in the most gruesome way ever devised if it only meant 1 plank time of attention from Chad.

Any person who believes these foids should be let loose on society instead of put in a coma and locked in deep underground breeding barns is either a lunatic or an enemy of the people, and either way deserves to be shot (with videocamera) once the Marxist-Rodgerists take over.

so much for personality
personality matters the least unless she's a settling down roastie

any stupid plastic bitch 4/10 now wants a chad. Over