Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad said crush college bro

I wanna go to college.

its highschool 2.0. increasingly only inclusionary for POC and debauched pagans
I don't give a fuck about the blacks there, I am going into a white field anyways.

I don't give a fuck about the blacks there, I am going into a white field anyways.
all fields are getting pozzed now, I was in engineering, it started off ok, by senior year, there were women and minorities everywhere, and we were "learning" how to use our skills to fight globull warming

all fields are getting pozzed now, I was in engineering, it started off ok, by senior year, there were women and minorities everywhere, and we were "learning" how to use our skills to fight globull warming
based

my advice for college:
1. do decently well, but getting a 3.9 GPA isn't going to help you get a job much more than a 3.4 GPA
2. pick your major early so you don't waste a ton of time and money
3. work at least a part time job all the time. You learn more from work than college anyway
4. do an internship. helps so much when trying to get a job after college
5. go to the cheapest college you can, student loan debt will ruin your life :feelswhat:

my advice for college:
1. do decently well, but getting a 3.9 GPA isn't going to help you get a job much more than a 3.4 GPA
3. work at least a part time job all the time. You learn more from work than college anyway
5. go to the cheapest college you can, student loan debt will ruin your life :feelswhat:
Thanks I suppose.

my advice for college:
:yes: you forgot to add "try to go to as many college parties safely as you can" cause college really is just about enjoying the experience- really doesn't teach you anything,