Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad runs away for his life when he sees landwhale he matched on tinder in real life. Landwhale cries and gets 231k likes from simps.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, you just know this piece of lard was frauding pics with filters and fakeup
“We have had a date planned for the last week and arranged to go bowling. He was coming to pick me up.”

Samantha explained that he was running a “little bit late” so she decided to wait outside for him.

As he pulled up Samantha approached the car to get in, but she claims he “sped off” leaving her standing there speechless.

Ew disgusting creature :feelspuke:

You know if a man pulled the same stunt (got rejected by a foid the moment she saw him), there would be a flood of comments telling him that he wasn't entitled to femoids' attention, et cetera.

The sheer hypocrisy. :feelskek:

A woman has "bravely" shared her story about a dating experience so horrible she says it was last straw and she’s done with dating.

“Girl, you’re beautiful,” one person said. “You have kind eyes and sound very intelligent. It’s his loss, don’t give up.”

“I truly believe that rejection in any form is the universe’s way of saying wrong direction kiddo. Have faith, better is coming.”

Thousands more followed suit with words on encouragement for Samantha, calling out the “rude” guy and insisting that she “dodged a bullet.”

VIRTUE SIGNALING CITY.

CLOWN WORLD, LOL

Anglos are so fucking ugly.

No wonder look at those eyebrows :feelspuke:

The heat waves, delta virus and now this. It’s been a great weekend. No remorse - suffer the masses!

I mean if she was a sweet person I wouldn't mind that much but she kinda seems like a spoiled bitch too

Jfl. 100% guaranteed her pics on her profile were from years ago when she was thin and decent looking. She needs to show us her profile.

Obviously heavily frauded pics.

Side note that's what I imagine @mental_out 's accent sounding like

IRL Oompa Loompa

When we cry because women won't date us - "Evil misogynist inkel. Just kill yourself" :foidSoy::foidSoy:
When landwhales cry because out of their league Chads won't date them - "Aw. My qwwen. You deserve better than him.":foidSoy::foidSoy:

If Emba's avatar was a woman.

Just fucking look at her eyebrows. I'd throw up the second I saw her in person

I can like fat girls, but this one seems to have bad genetics were all the fat is distributed in her face. I know she would have rejected me obviously, but had we been together I probably could have looksmaxxed her by given her a proper nutrition, lower her calories and made her exercise every day. And shave those eyebrows. There could be a decent face behind all the fat.

I can't blame chad though. He can probably pick and choose whoever he wants..Why would he waste time on this when he could bang Stacy

Last edited:
I mean if she was a sweet person I wouldn't mind that much but she kinda seems like a spoiled bitch too
If she showed him her real pictures and didn't catfish him she would've avoided that. She got what she deserved.
You know if a man pulled the same stunt (got rejected by a foid the moment she saw him), there would be a flood of comments telling him that he wasn't entitled to femoids' attention, et cetera.

i am sooo sick of simps, this girl is a 2/10, the fact she even got a guy to drive to her house shows how much dating privilege women have in society

If she had been born male he would be posting on these forums.

It's easier for a fat landwhale woman to get dick, millions of single sexually starved men that will put their dicks into anything. By contrast, it's near impossible for a fat overweight man to get pussy thrown at him.

Sex is always easy if you're a foid, always. :feelsclown:

She is not entitled to a bf

Ewww wtf? How can anyone simp for that... thing?

Learn to deal with rejections. She need to grow up and start to working on her personality. Also self-improvement is required. Hit the gym. Be a funny and cool person. Be genuinely nice not like all these fake 'nice' girls. Don't objectify men. Treat them like a human beings instead.

Ewww wtf? How can anyone simp for that... thing?
Prolonged sexual abstinence will make motherfuckers do crazy things, it's a lot like starving in a desert where even the dung beetle overtime comes to look like steak or a tasty morsel. Eventually a landwhale becomes preferable to having nothing at all, sad, but true. :feelsclown:

Prolonged sexual abstinence will make motherfuckers do crazy things, it's a lot like starving in a desert where even the dung beetle overtime comes to look like steak or a tasty morsel. Eventually a landwhale becomes preferable to nothing at all, sad, but true. :feelsclown:
And yet, normies call us pathetic :feelshaha:

Looksmatch has decomposed into the grass and is being eaten by kangaroos

i am sooo sick of simps, this girl is a 2/10, the fact she even got a guy to drive to her house shows how much dating privilege women have in society

If she had been born male he would be posting on these forums.

Dating can be tough, but one woman has called it quits and is swearing off men entirely thanks to one bloke’s cruel behaviour.
Chad runs away from a subhuman foid who probably was a catfish:
"WHAT A BLOKE :soy::foidSoy:"

Stacy does the same just because the guy was 1 inch off the height he put on his description:

"WHAT A QUEEN, SPILL THE TEA SIS :soy::foidSoy:"

:feelsclown:

What a self-entitled foid she is. She should go for her looks match.

Women are oppressed tbh

Who does this to someone?

Hmm, women? Every day?

holy shit why was that loud ass beep at the end :feelsohgod: i had the volume high because the dumb cunt cant speak loud enough and then i got earraped

but fuck is she ugly. i mog her to hell and back

Big chungus RL!?!?!? :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Yikerinos, let's unpack this. You're not entitled to chad, sweaty. You need to work on your personality, especially the part about not being a fucking liar, fraud, and catfish. You also need to take more showers, get a haircut, and especially hit the gym and lose some weight, fatso. All of these things are fully within your control (unlike a man's height or jaw), so it's perfectly reasonable to ask you to work on things like your weight, you fat ugly cow. You also have a horrible personality and you must have set off chad's personality detector. He has the magical ability to know about your misandrist posts on the Internet, that's probably why he drove off. Big yikes. Dis why u femcel, sweaty.

Disgusting bitch , should have run over her

Didn’t this dumb bitch get the memo?

Fat bitches like her don’t even need to fraud anymore to get with attractive or semi attractive guys.

The dating apps have so fucked up the dating market that the hottest bitches will literally share a single Chad rather than give any guy of less attractiveness a chance creating a massive thirst in the leftover male dating market where they will tolerate former Sea World attractions as their mate just to have a mate.

I see this at my local Walmart all the time ie the ol fat girl + skinny guy pairing.

It’s literally such a common site in my area I would not be at all surprised if it is the national norm.

She’s so odd-looking and repulsive I don’t think she even truly has a spot on the 1-10 scale
Please die if you say “volcel if you wouldn’t fuck”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back