Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad ruined my interview (CREEPSHOTS INCLUDED)

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★
I had a interview today brocels for some shitty call centre job and as always have to get public transport (which I always use) god help me I sat down and saw sex havers on phones :feelscry:and what not but also this chad was looking at me weirdly he was a white htn he sits like opposite me I kid u not this mf before he sat down he stepped with all his 150 ibs on my foot I was like wtf on the inside but I didn't say anything I'm low T then he sits down next to me start sniggering at my shoes you'll realise when u see them (creepshot was after he stood on them) I'm poor but yeah fuck this faggot chad passed me off and the interview didn't go well cos I stuttered and got sweaty and didn't answer questions smoothly looks like I'm staying unemployed jfl. :feelsrope:
Now for my signature poem.

Chad stood on my shoes
Like a nigger I felt like I had the blues
All the bluepill lies they told us was a ruse
Then and their my heart felt like it bruised,
All because faggot chad stood on my shoes,
I lose.
~Wombles

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 181
No replies nevER began.

>taking creepshots of a guy

Saved for the poem

I had a interview today brocels for some shitty call centre job and as always have to get public transport (which I always use) god help me I sat down and saw sex havers on phones :feelscry:and what not but also this chad was looking at me weirdly he was a white htn he sits like opposite me I kid u not this mf before he sat down he stepped with all his 150 ibs on my foot I was like wtf on the inside but I didn't say anything I'm low T then he sits down next to me start sniggering at my shoes you'll realise when u see them (creepshot was after he stood on them) I'm poor but yeah fuck this faggot chad passed me off and the interview didn't go well cos I stuttered and got sweaty and didn't answer questions smoothly looks like I'm staying unemployed jfl. :feelsrope:

Chad stood on my shoes
I lose.
~Wombles
Only a creepshot when its harassing, thats not it.

Chad stood on my shoes
I lose.
~Wombles
Thanks for blessing us with your poems Wombles :feelsaww:

Looks like you foot mog him

Looks like you foot mog him
Thats my dad's shoes I'm wearing jfl they're too big for me that's probably why my foot looks bigger than it actually is.

Brocel, this isn’t a creepshot. All I see is a pair of tennis shoes.