Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel chad ruined my day

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
73d 1h 57m
by stealing my seat on the bus today. You see, everyday I sit in the same seat, no big deal I can sit elsewhere, that's not the problem. The problem is that I have this young foid who almost always end up sitting by my side (or should I say, I sit by her's), but I'm completely invisible to her and all women on the bus for that matter

that is, until tall white chad takes my seat and starts to cause mass female stares at his direction, including this foid. Chad mere presence is enough to ruin your day when you're blackpilled :feelsree: :feelsrope:

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★
5d 1h 39m
You are Chad to me.

WØLF

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran
★★★★★
177d 7h 9m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 17h 16m
Tenshi said:
everyday I sit in the same seat, no big deal
sitting down on the bus is a huge low-inhib big deal, truecels always stand because they're afraid of offending women

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
73d 1h 57m
Wizard32 said:
sitting down on the bus is a huge low-inhib big deal, truecels always stand because they're afraid of offending women
ngl a chad move of mine

btw the foid I hit up on instagram and mentioned in an earlier thread never showed again on that bus :feelskek:

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
17d 13h 47m
keep note of their commute routine then go 174 OP :society:

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★
2d 15h 38m
i hated the chads at my school

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★★
67d 6h 36m
Tenshi said:
btw the foid I hit up on instagram and mentioned in an earlier thread never showed again on that bus
Why do you have an instagram? I never understood what you can possibly gain from interacting with normfags on social media if you're below average looking.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
73d 1h 57m
Babica Yaga said:
Why do you have an instagram? I never understood what you can possibly gain from interacting with normfags on social media if you're below average looking.
mostly work and keep in touch with some acquaintances. Most of the times I just let it temporarily deleted, don't really use it, this time I wanted to shoot my shot and the result was as expected :feelsugh:

Gatz

Gatz

Greycel
4h 53m
You see through the veil of lies and comprehend reality

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Commander
★★
23d 4h 59m
i always sit on the bus :feelsaww:

shape1