Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad Ruined by Autism

Sepp Janko cel

Sepp Janko cel

Screwed by genetic recombination
-
I know a guy who on paper should be considered a chad (6' 7+ face, lean build). However, he is probably the most autistic person I know. He can barely maintain eye contact or even hold a conversation with a normie male, let alone a foid. He also tends to lean in when talking to you, and ends up slobbering all over your face and dousing you with his terrible breath. He constantly complains about getting no attention from females, yet denies being an incel. I've also noticed that normies constantly bullied him when we went high school. He has zero friends and lives alone with his mother rotting on his PC all day.

He is probably a user here

6' isn't chad tier height, 7/10 face is just below average according to foids and build isn't important unless he's fat.

nah hes a gigachad . jbt bro, jbt jbt jbt jbt jbt jbt jbt jbt kill tallfags! doiyuh!

6' isn't chad tier height, 7/10 face is just below average according to foids and build isn't important unless he's fat.
Still mogs me

cant be 6’ and incel
Sure you can. Good features don't make up for bad features, not in the age of dating apps. That's why gymceling doesn't work.
Besides, in some countries 6' is average.

Sure you can. Good features don't make up for bad features, not in the age of dating apps. That's why gymceling doesn't work.
Besides, in some countries 6' is average.
anyone whos 6’ can get matches just by having 6’ in their bio