Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad roomate

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Have you ever seen a chad that doesn't play or blast his shit without earphones?:feelsUnreal:

My chad roomate would play mainstream music from 07:00 till 24:00 with a subwoofer even when I said I'm going to study for an later today.And during the night he would chat and take pictures and screenshots on his iphone with vibration and sounds on WTF. :feelsrope:

Wouldn't take out the trash;
Wouldn't clean my pan;
Wouldn't lay the trash bag;
Would leave rotten fruits and vegetables on my table because he is a good roomate and like to share JFL;
Would let his friend sleep in my bed while I was gone for the weekend; :reeeeee:
Would hog the whole fridge;
Would fap being 1,5 meters away from me;
Would climb on my bed;
Would dance, shout and sing random shit.
After living like this from septermber till november I started having breakdowns and would cry everynight :soy:. Yes I'm very high inhib + sensitive to random sounds like door slamming etc.,
Living with eastern european chads is scary.

Images

Last edited:
If the music is loud enough no one can hear you stabbing him
also graycel

You know what to do

Did he fug foids
Yes, but he would fuck them @ their place because our dorms are very small (12m2 and it has 4 beds). He always had back scratch marks.

How the fuck did you live like this. 10 minutes of this would already drive me mad

Tel him to puckER up or you will CHOp him up.

Have you ever seen a chad that doesn't play or blast his shit without earphones?:feelsUnreal:

My chad roomate would play mainstream music from 07:00 till 24:00 with a subwoofer even when I said I'm going to study for an later today.And during the night he would chat and take pictures and screenshots on his iphone with vibration and sounds on WTF. :feelsrope:

Wouldn't clean my pan;
Would leave rotten fruits and vegetables on my table because he is a good roomate and like to share JFL;
Would let his friend sleep in my bed while I was gone for the weekend; :reeeeee:
Would climb on my bed;
After living like this from septermber till november I started having breakdowns and would cry everynight :soy:. Yes I'm very high inhib + sensitive to random sounds like door slamming etc.,

View attachment 365438
pay the extra money to get your own place

this is exactly why i couldnt imagine living with anyone else

How the fuck did you live like this. 10 minutes of this would already drive me mad
My cope was "next year I'm going to live with girls they are very quiet, modest etc." , I was wrong. :feelshaha:

I’m sure you can figure a bettER solution to this :feelsEhh::feelsYall:

My cope was "next year I'm going to live with girls they are very quiet, modest etc." , I was wrong. :feelshaha:
@ShadowTheEdgehog jfl at him thinking girls are comfy to live with, tell him about your sisters bro

That's the reason why I worked extra hours. Just to afford my own place.

I hate having any roommate

Just be assertive and tell hi what to do.

Lol at having a roommate.

If I had a Chad roommate I would probably wait for him to bring a Stacy over and kill them both on GTA V.

Ask him to hook you up with a drunk foid

I still live with my parents, can't handle the moggings and my social ineptitude

this is why i believe gymmaxxing is legit, faggot would think twice if he knew you can bench 300+lbs

Yes, but he would fuck them @ their place because our dorms are very small (12m2 and it has 4 beds). He always had back scratch marks.
How would you know lol

Wouldn't clean my pan;
Would climb on my bed;

View attachment 365438

First off I have to say what the fuck, thats 100% my little brother, 100%.

My parents put us in the same room starting at my puberty.
Been living in the same room for over 10 years now, I am 23, he is 20.
We even share a bed.

He is very extroverted, listens to loud music all the time, dances around nakes, he does the masturbation thing where he will sit across from me on another table and fap.
He also faps next to me at night when we sleep.
Since we sleep on a bed that is fixed to the ceiling, he throws his cumrags down on the ground and tells me to put them in the trash can.

Nothing worse than coming home after work just so your brother can blast rap music in your face while dancing around, calling his friends and smoking joins on the porch.

In the beginning he would watch movies and wrestlemania late into the night. I had breadowns as well, I would bury my face into the edge between the matress and the wall to drown out the noise.

Now that he started wageslaving too and is getting a bit older he has improved though. I have snapped a few times as well and have a bit of respect now from my family.

Still, it is exactely the situation that you would imagine when you put an extrovert in a room with an introvert.
I own between 20-25% of the room and he occupies the rest.
This applies to everything.

Again, we have to share a family size bed. He uses 75% of it, rotates at night and his feet often get in my face. I sleep curled up in the other corner, face to the wall.
After almost a decade of doing this, the color has been polished of the wall and there is a big worn out area where I lean against the wall at night.

I am also sensitive to disturbances like a motherfucker.
I only reach maximum effiency on any level when I am completely alone.
Not like alone in my room but when nobody is around in a 100m radius.
I can tell a persons mood by the way they walk or open the door or put stuff down, constant high alert.

@ShadowTheEdgehog jfl at him thinking girls are comfy to live with, tell him about your sisters bro

I have 3 sisters.
Prepare your anus.

If you thought that chad roomate was a dirty pig, get ready for some real shit. Women are fucking disgusting.
Prepare to find used pads and tampons + period blood in the bathroom.
Prepare for leftover food wrapped in plastic laying around everywhere.
Prepare for a bathroom that is FILLED TO THE BRIM with cosmetics.
By "filled to the prim" I mean literally hundreds of bottles and brushes and shit.

My little sister recently moved out and took all her shit. I walked into the bathroom and it looked like we were moving, so help me good.
There was so much space JFL.

I wont even get into the hygiene and smell thing, they dont shower regularly, most of them mog men at ldaring too, believe it or not.

So yeah, wont get into it much further.
My advice, if you have to share a living space with girls, keep your room as clean as possible, get some vermin traps just as a precaution,
buy your own cooking equipment, lock your room door, LOCK UP ANY VALUABLES - WOMEN STEAL DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? WOMEN STEAL LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS AND IF THEY DONT STEAL THEY GO THROUGH YOUR SHIT WHEN YOU ARE GONE! TAKE THIS SERIOUS OK!?

rant out and have a save life and live alone if you can. peace out.

We even share a bed.

He is very extroverted, listens to loud music all the time, dances around nakes, he does the masturbation thing where he will sit across from me on another table and fap.
Since we sleep on a bed that is fixed to the ceiling, he throws his cumrags down on the ground and tells me to put them in the trash can.

Nothing worse than coming home after work just so your brother can blast rap music in your face while dancing around, calling his friends and smoking joins on the porch.

In the beginning he would watch movies and wrestlemania late into the night. I had breadowns as well, I would bury my face into the edge between the matress and the wall to drown out the noise.

Now that he started wageslaving too and is getting a bit older he has improved though. I have snapped a few times as well and have a bit of respect now from my family.

Still, it is exactely the situation that you would imagine when you put an extrovert in a room with an introvert.

Again, we have to share a family size bed. He uses 75% of it, rotates at night and his feet often get in my face. I sleep curled up in the other corner, face to the wall.
After almost a decade of doing this, the color has been polished of the wall and there is a big worn out area where I lean against the wall at night.

I can tell a persons mood by the way they walk or open the door or put stuff down, constant high alert.

I have 3 sisters.
Prepare your anus.

If you thought that chad roomate was a dirty pig, get ready for some real shit. Women are fucking disgusting.
By "filled to the prim" I mean literally hundreds of bottles and brushes and shit.

My little sister recently moved out and took all her shit. I walked into the bathroom and it looked like we were moving, so help me good.

I wont even get into the hygiene and smell thing, they dont shower regularly, most of them mog men at ldaring too, believe it or not.

My advice, if you have to share a living space with girls, keep your room as clean as possible, get some vermin traps just as a precaution,
buy your own cooking equipment, lock your room door, LOCK UP ANY VALUABLES - WOMEN STEAL DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? WOMEN STEAL LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS AND IF THEY DONT STEAL THEY GO THROUGH YOUR SHIT WHEN YOU ARE GONE! TAKE THIS SERIOUS OK!?

You know everything you wrote about your sisters is relatable to my 3 roomate girls i had @ my 2 and 3 year of college.
This: Since we sleep on a bed that is fixed to the ceiling, he throws his cumrags down on the ground and tells me to put them in the trash can. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Someone I can relate to :feelsautistic:

You know everything you wrote about your sisters is relatable to my 3 roomate girls i had @ my 2 and 3 year of college.
This: Since we sleep on a bed that is fixed to the ceiling, he throws his cumrags down on the ground and tells me to put them in the trash can. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Someone I can relate to :feelsautistic:

JFL you could relate to that shit? JUST LOL, fucking chads and normalfags are really all the same. Its a pure power move.
IDK if they get off on that shit or something, seeing someone else clean their shit.

Yes, when you grow up with sisters or live with women for a while you really get fucking disillusioned about the "beautiful female body".
Its a fucking high maintenance wreck that needs constant fixing and mending to not fall apart.
Pretty much as disgusting as it gets, if it wasnt for testosterone we would fucking be throwing up around these bitches all day long.

We even share a bed.

I have 3 sisters.
Prepare your anus.

Wait you're 23? You sounded like a wizzie to me :worryfeels:

We even share a bed.

I have 3 sisters.
Prepare your anus.

your brother sounds fucking crazy.the more i live the more i discover how normies can be incredibly degenerate.

Is it possible to change your roommate?
If so, then do it.

I had a roommate who would leave music on when he left for work, so he could have a sound track when when he walked into his room when he returned home 8 hours later. He thought he lived in a movie.

your brother sounds fucking crazy.the more i live the more i discover how normies can be incredibly degenerate.

I think its normal behavior from what I have observed.
Extroverted people express themselves through expansion of their territory, leaving things laying around, communication, making noise,
establishing perimeters etc...

My mom is just the same. My brother comes after my mom.
I had a roommate who would leave music on when he left for work, so he could have a sound track when when he walked into his room when he returned home 8 hours later. He thought he lived in a movie.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you shouldve changed it to some "incoming death scene" music when he was gone jfl
just turned around in his chair with a shotgun in your lap as he walks in the room
"ah dimitri, long time no see, please take a seat" kek