Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad ridicules and makes fun of feminists and liberals by mocking them in a video

Dr. Tony Huge just showed up out of nowhere :feelskek:

Dr. Tony Huge just showed up out of nowhere :feelskek:

Yeah I've seen a fair amount of those kinds of vids on instagram with my fake account, normie but better than nothing

My worst gym nightmare.

lmao fucking funny. @gymletethnicel thoughts?

Well at least even normies are aware of this. If a guy who she thinks is unattractive is even in the vicinity of her she thinks he is somehow violating her

I remember this guy. He went from ripped chad to meth head to ripped chad again apparently. It's that easy for Chad Thundercock

I remember this guy. He went from ripped chad to meth head to ripped chad again apparently. It's that easy for Chad Thundercock
The genetically gifted simply live in another reality, the fact that we have to live with them in a social media world is the most cucked thing about life

Not gonna lie, this was funny af

Pretty hilarious tbh :feelskek:.

Saved tbh ngl

Women are allowed to look at men and it’s completely socially accepted.

Man looks at woman, he gets labelled as a creepy rapist (assuming he is sub-chad).

That’s true Equality!

It's only funny because it's Chad doing it, making it believable. If a curry did this shit, he would get roasted that no woman looks at him anyway. Brutal blackpill.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:blackpill overdose:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

bitch glared at me once for looking. dumb roided bitch

Women are allowed to look at men and it’s completely socially accepted.

Man looks at woman, he gets labelled as a creepy rapist (assuming he is sub-chad).

That’s true Equality!