Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad rejects Becky in TV Show

Only women can be shallow, Chad has to settle with deformed goblina because only the inside matters

Foid discovers she's not a 10 = worldview comes crashing down.

Foids do this all the time, if a guy does it he is a “piece of shit”

she looks like the irate gamer

She is repulsive so he did well. Those lips are absolutely disgusting too lmao

If he wanted to really destroy her, he would've used the good ol' Kevin Samuels "You're average at best" line.

little to no fakeup. that's what most stacies look like before putting on their war paint

Holy shit! I watched the video and the foid had a sort of mental breakdown LMAO.

Are foids really that weak and pathetic? I've had over 10 years of endless rejection and she can't fucking handle one, ffs.

> she will not settle down with her subhuman looksmatch
Only women can be shallow, Chad has to settle with deformed goblina because only the inside matters

As expected, soys and women coping in the comments. Someone needs to shove a 1000 degree glowing metal rod up each and every redditor’s ass and scorch their intestines

yet she woud do the same thing to me without any hesitation smh

"He'z not attracted to her, and that'z OK!" - WishIStayedHome.

Oh, wait. Genders are reversed.

Shooting way above her looksmatch and upset she got rejected by Chad. That is absolutely nothing, the worst is being rejected by someone your looksmatch/below and then being insulted on top of that.

The audacity of these foids

I loving see this. She looks like whore with those lips and tattooed like a hooker. If her looksmatch reacted the same way she did all the soys in the comments would be calling him an entitled pos

That bitch look like a fish with googly eyes