Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad rejecting a slut, gets mad at him (Female Entitlement)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
LOL @ "you're not entitled to sex"
q1BGeds.jpg

o8dOW0J.jpg

Lmao. Satisfying to see her so mad. What a fucking whore.

i cant believe people actually talk like that

Literally made my evening better. Thanks OP.

FHOs cannot cope with rejection from Chad. It wrecks their minds. Top kek.

You will never have 300+ unread messages or receive a text from a girl, let alone this amount of validation.

Strong suicidefuel/ lifefuel balance

BlackPill47 said:
FHOs cannot cope with rejection from Chad. It wrecks their minds. Top kek.

In their mind they failed at the only goal in their life; getting impregnated by Chad.

Why do women act so entitled... 

Huh cucktears.?

This is life fuel. Incels should make chad accounts and completely shut down femoids. Will bring them down a notch. Even though they probably have 5 other open conversations with cucks praising them.

She is def a black girl you got any face pics?

Wish there was a full tit shot, but you can't have everything. kek

iiiTeMpeR said:
LOL @ "you're not entitled to sex"
q1BGeds.jpg

o8dOW0J.jpg

Who was the chad? Pic? I want to know what face she got mad at.

Her titties look white. She better be black tho cause if she's white and speaking like tykesha that's cringe af.

Jfl at that entitled, homophobe slut.

SHOW CHAD FFS & MORE PICS OF WHORE PLS!

Suifuel tbh. Some guys have it so easy they're in a position to reject women. You will never be one of those guys.

Someone should send that convo to her father. Talking like a fucking nigger AND just being a complete slut. What has this society come to.

Just fucking lmao at this conversation. In 2018 Chad couldn't even get away with the male equivalent of that conversation without roasties raping him in the public eye. Femcunts will say she's independent and great for seeking out a man and being persistent. If ANY guy even Chad (but incel would be way worse), this would be borderline rape.

It's the constant n word use that made her a Nono for me

Fucking lol'd hard when you responded with "lol".

375 fucking messages. Holy fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

how is this life fuel, it just confirms how easily woman are ready to throw themselves as chad.
tbh those tits look juicy as fuck lol

Mutationcel said:
This is life fuel. Incels should make chad accounts and completely shut down femoids. Will bring them down a notch. Even though they probably have 5 other open conversations with cucks praising them.

We need chad epidemy on tinder

Mutationcel said:

I do this on tinder regularly. Catfishing then dumping/rejecting female objects is a fun hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back