Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad refuses to settle, foid has mental breakdown

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/162h6am/i_just_found_out_that_the_guy_who_ghosted_me/

Another case of chad not settling, this time resulting in some retared cunt having a mental breakdown

I’m in total shock right now and I don’t know what to do. I met this guy on a dating app and dated him for eight months before he suddenly ghosted me a few weeks after I found out my mother had cancer.
No, what happened to your personality detector, I thought you guys love to filter out evil men :society:

In hindsight there were red flags that something wasn’t quite right during our time of dating, but he had a way of explaining things that made sense at the time. He worked for his family business and therefore worked long hours and didn’t really get much time off so when he did that’s when he’d see me. At the time it made me feel like our relationship was important to him because with what little time he’d get off he’d always spend it with me. Now I realise that I was actually getting played BIG time.
Ya think you stupid cunt, foids will literally buy anything you say if you are chad
A few months have gone by since he ghosted me and it’s gotten back to me that he was engaged to someone and just got married over the weekend. I have no idea who she is or how long they’ve been together, but there was never any obvious indication that he was actually hiding a girlfriend. The red flags I saw was more of someone stringing me along and using me for sex when it was convenient for him, never did it occur to me that this guy was actually cheating with me on his fiancé.
Oh so now red flags matter after Chad left you, whats the point of redflags if you just ignore them...its because it filters incels
I just feel so sick. Ever single interaction that we ever had together was a complete lie. Every single one. When he used to talk about us moving in together in the future it was a lie, he knew that was never going to happen. I am so tired of ending up with men who lie to my face, waste my time, and hurt me. This man was a complete fraud and I’m scared that I fell for his bullshit. I don’t know how to process any of this. I just feel completely broken. I don’t know what to do.

And it looks like chad did her in good because Update she fucking going insane
UPDATE: To those who have been worried about my mental health, there's no easy way to say this but I am currently in the care of my local hospital since early this morning. I've been experiencing panic attacks, depression, and my blood pressure is quite out of control so I am under observation and am waiting to speak to a psychologist

based hope the foid dies

she didnt update her personality detector to the latest version

Sorry honey, you're not entitled to a relationship.

Take a shower and hit the gym so your 40-year-old ass sags less.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverforty/comments/162h6am/i_just_found_out_that_the_guy_who_ghosted_me/

Another case of chad not settling, this time resulting in some retared cunt having a mental breakdown

No, what happened to your personality detector, I thought you guys love to filter out evil men :society:

Ya think you stupid cunt, foids will literally buy anything you say if you are chad

Oh so now red flags matter after Chad left you, whats the point of redflags if you just ignore them...its because it filters incels

And it looks like chad did her in good because Update she fucking going insane

Holy kek, i can even.

Sorry honey, you're not entitled to a relationship.

Take a shower and hit the gym so your 40-year-old ass sags less.
Yup, maybe is she showered and didn't have her pussy blown out for the last 30 years he would have given her a chance :society:

Hah. Not a single word. I'd have no problem shooting her in the fucking face

I’m in total shock right now and I don’t know what to do. I met this guy on a dating app and dated him for eight months before he suddenly ghosted me a few weeks after I found out my mother had cancer.
high iq chad he ghosted her once he realized she was genetic garbage. hopefully the whore gets cancer herself.

Imagine worshipping bones so much you almost die when you loose them

I have said this before but it is strange we do not have altars dedicated to bones, bones instead of a wooden cross, bone worship should be the standard idol of worship

high iq chad he ghosted her once he realized she was genetic garbage. hopefully the whore gets cancer herself.
Yup looks like his genes detector was in working order