Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CHAD really is our enemy #1, not foids!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Foids are just stupid animals, they have child mentality. Children don't know what's good for the group, only care about themselves. It's CHAD who started dating below their looks match, that made top tier normies date below their looks match that made normies date below their looksmatch that made us incels! Seriously, not only all Chads getting killed (in Fifa 2021) would even things out more, it would perhaps even let us get with girl above out looksmatch. Chad is the core problem. If I would go on a killing spree shooting (in Call of Duty's "No Russian"), I would target CHADS only.

Yes. Chad is the equivalent of a barbarian that comes into town and drinks at the local tavern without paying. Chad can have his way with his own harem of Staceys and I wouldn't care. But he decides to fuck my looksmatch becky. That's when I get mad.

Anyone who denies this is a retard, and a Chad worshipper.

I don't know why Chad would settle down for below his looksmatch. Is it it because there's always chadder out there and chad's looksmatch want gigachad or smth

Nah, it's foids

chad creates foid shortage and accelerates hypergamy

I would like to speak to the CEO of C.H.A.D.

I don't know why Chad would settle down for below his looksmatch. Is it it because there's always chadder out there and chad's looksmatch want gigachad or smth
Okay, then Gigachad dated below his looksmatch. Don't be bitchy about the words I used, the idea is the same. Those at the top gave chances those below them. THAT'S the problem.

I think the core problem was the people who empowered foids.

Stacey's are hard work even for 10/10 men.

When Becky is throwing herself at you and she has a nicer butt and perkier tits than Stacey (but a less attractive face), it's like free dessert for Chad.

Okay, then Gigachad dated below his looksmatch. Don't be bitchy about the words I used, the idea is the same. Those at the top gave chances those below them. THAT'S the problem.
Tbh i would still blame women not chads in that case.

The thing is, not even your looksmatch would fuck you even if Chad didn't go for her, they would rather go lesbian or stay single forever.

I think they are the same demon in different forms.

I think the core problem was the people who empowered foids.

THIS. Back then average looking men used to have value as they made money. Women now live on their own and don't need men anymore. Free plastic spoons and forks at a fast-food restaurant have MORE value than ugly and average men in society today.

I don't know why Chad would settle down for below his looksmatch.
Most AVERAGE looking women have access to MILLIONS of men at the palm of their fingers. It's gotten to a plint where sex has NO excitement to them no more. So now imagine how the STACIES feel. Not even CHAD excites them anymore, so they hold off until Gigachad comes along and THIS is where the trickle-down cycle starts.

Yes indeed it's OVER for ugly and average men.

I hate chads. Fuck tjem for ruining my life

foids would rather rope than be with you

Based based based. Chad is our priority target

Chad and foids are not the problem, it’s the Jews

It’s foids.

Foids did the murder and Chad is the getaway driver

Chad and foids are not the problem, it’s the Jews
Nope. Even without the jews, chad would be a problem. Jews without a Chad - not so much.
It’s foids.

Foids did the murder and Chad is the getaway driver
Yeah but Foids are incompetent enough to now know what the murder really does, plus Chad set up the murder, handed the foids the gun with ammunition.

It should become a trend and hype to make chad and femoid lives miserable in anyway incels can achieve. Drop their burgers on the floor if no one can see. Spit in their milkshake. stick their bicycle tires if no one sees. Poo in their garden. Im not gonna name the best and worst things I can come up with because it goes against rules...

yes, I was thinking the same thing these days

women are just NPCs, the great power competition takes place between men

we are incels a lot because we are unable to enter any male group

Chads match with beckys on (((dating apps))) chad can’t consistently get a Stacy Stacy wants giga chad

Foids are just stupid animals, they have child mentality. Children don't know what's good for the group, only care about themselves. It's CHAD who started dating below their looks match, that made top tier normies date below their looks match that made normies date below their looksmatch that made us incels! Seriously, not only all Chads getting killed (in Fifa 2021) would even things out more, it would perhaps even let us get with girl above out looksmatch. Chad is the core problem. If I would go on a killing spree shooting (in Call of Duty's "No Russian"), I would target CHADS only.
nuke both i guess

kill all chads

Chad is the guy that can have any woman but wants that ugly nerd girl because some beta is into her, absolute cockblocking greedy bastard that covets the precious & corrupts it.

The problem runs deeper my friend. I.N.C.E.L's enemy number one are the software engineers that created and manage dating apps, especially Tinder.

You see, before the advent of dating apps became popular in the mid 10's, the average women didn't have the necessary tools to seek out specifically Chad as efficiently as they do now. The average women when attending social gatherings, would interact with mostly average men granting these average men the opportunity to court the average women. Therefore there wasn't much of a looks imbalance we see today that granted women an upper hand.

Fast forward to mid 10's and dating apps like Tinder are becoming popular, an app that allows the user to like someone based on the profile of their face, THIS was the beginning of the END for average and below average men.

If you ever, as you put it
If I would go on a killing spree shooting (in Call of Duty's "No Russian"), I would target CHADS only.
May I suggest this location as your target:
8833 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069

Last edited:
and ive seen people say dont mind chad..... IDIOTS YOU ARE!

When Becky is throwing herself at you and she has a nicer butt and perkier tits than Stacey (but a less attractive face), it's like free dessert for Chad.
Chads also get praised by society for being in relationships and having sex with much worse looking women so that factors in too tbh

Chad got to our territory and we need to send him where he came from
full

Not really. Soys are our enemy they give people rights and Freedom and shit you know. Fockin slap a burqa over a btich know mean? saudi arabia n shit

Nah, it's foids
This.
Do I care about chads? No. Do I want to hang out with a chad? No. Do I want to associate with a chad? No. Do I want any attention from a chad? No. Do I care if chad lives or dies? No. Do I want to physically touch or be physically touched by a chad? No. Do I dream about chads? No. Do I look up fap material specifically for chads and if there's no chads in the content I get annoyed? No.

Chad being my enemy is like saying my enemy is Nintendo because I can't buy one of their new games on release day at Gamestop because they have a policy that preorders come first and until then they won't sell me a copy until days later.
Nintendo did not tell Gamestop to do that. Gamestop does that themselves and annoys me.
Chads aren't telling girls to only go for them. Chads that are married aren't telling girls what to like. Chads aren't forcing girls to be shallow.
I don't care how animalistic or childish or whatever you want to say girls are. If I'm going after a target and that target is waving around and refusing to have anything to do with me, then it's not the fault of the outsider I ignore exist most of the time. It's the fault of the target.

My misery isn't from chads. It's from I can't get a someone who would rather be "vocel" than go with anyone that isn't a chad. That's chad's fault too? Chad's tell the girls not to go for any guy because they can't get a chad?
Yeah. Sure. Think that way if you want.

Chad can be your enemy. He's not mine because I don't care about him. At all.

Pretty sure both parties and the Jews are to blame

This.
Do I care about chads? No. Do I want to hang out with a chad? No. Do I want to associate with a chad? No. Do I want any attention from a chad? No. Do I care if chad lives or dies? No. Do I want to physically touch or be physically touched by a chad? No. Do I dream about chads? No. Do I look up fap material specifically for chads and if there's no chads in the content I get annoyed? No.

Chad being my enemy is like saying my enemy is Nintendo because I can't buy one of their new games on release day at Gamestop because they have a policy that preorders come first and until then they won't sell me a copy until days later.
Nintendo did not tell Gamestop to do that. Gamestop does that themselves and annoys me.
Chads aren't telling girls to only go for them. Chads that are married aren't telling girls what to like. Chads aren't forcing girls to be shallow.
I don't care how animalistic or childish or whatever you want to say girls are. If I'm going after a target and that target is waving around and refusing to have anything to do with me, then it's not the fault of the outsider I ignore exist most of the time. It's the fault of the target.

My misery isn't from chads. It's from I can't get a someone who would rather be "vocel" than go with anyone that isn't a chad. That's chad's fault too? Chad's tell the girls not to go for any guy because they can't get a chad?
Yeah. Sure. Think that way if you want.

Chad can be your enemy. He's not mine because I don't care about him. At all.
Such a weakling mentality.

People always loved Chad.
Here and there, it's the same.
Liking a man that shit on the food supply and still craving for more.
"B-but Chad is a good guy."

Chad and his slumpbusting ways...

Foids are just stupid animals, they have child mentality. Children don't know what's good for the group, only care about themselves.
So the foid has no responsibility for her actions? This sounds like something a redpilled tradcuck would say. I'm sure chad is the one telling your looksmatch to persue him vs you.
This is something a foid would say. Why stop at chad? Why not chadlites and tall normies? At what point do you stop giving women the benefit of the doubt?

Foids and Chads are the real enemy and should be punished

I mean if you want to foid worship and give them less blame because of "toxic male chad", then by all means continue with your foid worship.

I know the main enemy is not chad.