Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad persues fat girls for ego boost

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
1234452wrbh111

>Being chad.
>Persuing fat girls.

Pick one.

Chads are part of the problem, too many people here place the blame 100% on women. If you had the choice between sharing a ribeye cooked to perfection or having a whole bowl of disgusting nutrient gruel, which would you pick?

sounds like a larper chad tbh

reddit numale larping as a chad

You‘re not a Chad if u need ego boosts

Could be larping but maybe not.

Might be larp but it's convincing.

That's why you should never go for sub5 girls. Once they had a taste of Chad, they can't admit their true looksmatch.

Femoids persue unattractive men for a confidence boost (but don't follow through, most-obviously)

Chads are part of the problem, too many people here place the blame 100% on women. If you had the choice between sharing a ribeye cooked to perfection or having a whole bowl of disgusting nutrient gruel, which would you pick?
I dont get what youre trying to say

I dont get what youre trying to say

If you are offered two meals, one is a divine exquisite perfectly cooked rib eye steak but you have to share it with two other people, the other meal is a disgusting bowl of nutrient gruel made from recycled pig anuses, which meal do you pick?

What im saying is - is it surprising women don't settle for their looksmatch when chad is offering himself to them? Its chad being a fuckboy from age 16-35 that causes a significant part o the problem.

Actually, I believe this is a thing. I knew a few chadlites at college that did the same thing. They’d openly cheat, treat them like shit just for laughs because they knew the ugly chick would never leave them.

To a sub-5 foid, Chad is a living God.

Oh but incels are the bad guys!

Actually, I believe this is a thing. I knew a few chadlites at college that did the same thing. They’d openly cheat, treat them like shit just for laughs because they knew the ugly chick would never leave them.

To a sub-5 foid, Chad is a living God.

Oh but incels are the bad guys!
worst part is afterwards, their looksmatch or husband will never be loved or validated by her