Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad people (aka whites) have good cuisine, while ethnics (aka incels) have bad cuisine

Thousands of europeans died to get Indian spices, therefore ethnic cuisine is better. Their location gives them better [UWSL]Ingredients[/UWSL]

Eating every day sausages and ham is good cuisine?

No

I agree. If you want food that isn't drowned in spices or anything remotely related to fesikh, you should try european cuisine

You mean Chad in Africa? Egypt mogs them.

Ngl curries are pretty damn good

Nobu and Zuma are packed with normies

only italians have better cuisine than ethnics,
though many italians look ethnic

Im ethnic and the food I eat is pretty good most of the time. Its just that alot of ethnic cuisine isnt very healthy.

Complete opposite, plus food in ethnic countries isn’t full of preservatives and shit.

@dominic thoughts?

COPE. Curries mog all other races into oblivion with their cuisine, not even joking. It's about the only thing but still :feelswhat:

@tehgymcel420
You’re a Copt you come from the richest cultures on the planet and you’re worshipping whites 24/7 ????

Get some self-respect. :feelswhat:

Ethnics can make good food, but it depends on what kinda of ethnic.

I'm a big fan of Asian cuisine.

Thousands of europeans died to get Indian spices, therefore ethnic cuisine is better. Their location gives them better [UWSL]Ingredients[/UWSL]
Yeah white people food before the discovery of spices was probably bland as hell. Imagine eating nothing but potatoes, chicken, and bread without salt or pepper or any seasons. They were so desperate for tasty ethnic spices they were willing to risk their lives and sail all around the world on rickety wooden boats just for some of that sweet spice.

Eating pork is good cuisine? Stop sucking dick for something you will never be

Eating pork is good cuisine? Stop sucking dick for something you will never be
OP overdosed on worshipping cumskins :feelskek: they keep coming up with basically any excuse to worship cumskins its so pathetic :feelsclown:

Cope, I'm a huge fan of curry

Britain's national dish dontcha know :feelshaha:

Mexicans mog cos they're beansmaxxed and legumes are like the best food group out there