Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad pays off sister's loan with his OF money

These people get paid for their genetics, hopefully some terrible accident deforms his face

life is everything but fair

not always. Messi is a manlet and still successful
Nigga please

Messi was basically in the trenches of his sport, destroying and rebuilding his body for the skillset he has aquired for his entire career. The guy in the video is literally "Just exist" mode

Dont compare such filth to someone who tortured his body for days and nights to get to where he is at today.

I hope a crazy bitch tracks him down and stabs him to death then sets him on fire because she loves him so very much... That would be nice

life is everything but fair
Very true brocel :feelsrope:the best thing my chad brother did for me is probably to tell me to kill myself JFL :society: and you got that bitch over there who’s already living on « just exist mode » just because she have a stinky hole getting free chad money because he basically have unlimited resources anyways (chad privileges) and want more clout :lul::lul::lul:

Life on God mode. Also JFL at the random duck

Very true brocel :feelsrope:the best thing my chad brother did for me is probably to tell me to kill myself JFL :society: and you got that bitch over there who’s already living on « just exist mode » just because she have a stinky hole getting free chad money because he basically have unlimited resources anyways (chad privileges) and want more clout :lul::lul::lul:
WTF your own blood your own meat told you to kill yourself ? it's so ovER I wouldn't consider this individual as family you shall cut him off from you & everything...
Yup you're right about everything on this we laugh but really we shouldn't...