Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Chad only" is massive cope

So what, you saw a few couples walking down the street and came to the conclusion that normies have it fine? Kek

I'd estimate bottom 20% to bottom 35% males age 18 to 35 suffer from no or too minimal sex life, everyone else gets at least basic regular amount of sex

So what, you saw a few couples walking down the street and came to the conclusion that normies have it fine? Kek
I've come to the same conclusion as the OP, I see too many normies who get sex

Cope. Sorry mate
Science isn't a cope
Incelmatics has thoroughly covered this and what I see in my local area reflects the studies that indicate theres a growing trend of sexless, dateless and partnerless males.

Lower tier normies simply have to try hard. In fact, harder and harder with each passing decade. statitistics as to real inceldom rates are notoriously difficult to find.

Let me offer something I found:

Seems less younger Finnish males report having had at least 2 sex partners in the year, whilst the relevant share of femoids has remained the same.

Isn’t this obvious lol? We are like bottom percentile, very few people I know are truecels like myselr

cope, I've spent over 9000 hours outside and never once saw a looksmatched couple, it's always chad with an average or ugly foid, regular looking men get none

You know there is a difference between Chad and a Slayer.

Chad is handsome but have a normie mindset.

Slayer is handsome and hot and he has degenerative mindset of slaying every girl that he sees.

I started a field-experiment where i observe couples on the streets and rate their looks to see how "looksmatched" they are.
And it´s no surprise, most of the couples are pretty much looksmatched.

But my main focus in this experiment were actually Chads. I was specifically looking for Chads to see what girlfriends they have.
And i can tell you that ALL real Chads have real Stacies or at least Stacylites.

"Chad-only" is a cope to make incels believe that they are not alone, and that the majority of men suffer....
but the sad truth is...we are alone, and most men are doing well out there...it´s just us, the 5% lowest males. The 5% bottom of the barrel.
OP is one of the most based greycels as of recent, his OP idea is correct :panties:

OP and @Moeggels are the biggest copers on Slayers.is (yes, I'm a failed tallfag normie).

You didn't take into account what generation those couple were in, 5000 NEETbuxx says you haven't seen a looksmatched gen Z couple

definitely not only 5% and a lot of men have to settle down for landwhales
This tbh

I don't know where OP lives, but in all the places I've lived and traveled, I've ALWAYS seen highsmv male / lower smv foid couple configurations. Ugly guys always hang up with male friends, while Staceys aren't even going out in normal locations as they only seek hyperclass trillionnaire Russian oligarch profile type of Chad.

You didn't take into account what generation those couple were in, 5000 NEETbuxx says you haven't seen a looksmatched gen Z couple

This

Seeing 40 year olds in public doesn’t count

Even 10, 20 years ago, you only had to be in the top 20% of guys locally to get a decent looking girlfriend

Today, women have access to the top 1% of men everywhere

Even Andrew Tate says 99% of men are completely and utterly invisible to women, and Jose Zuniga says that it’s harder for the average guy to compete since women are exposed to the top % of men constantly

Also, you have to take into account that just walking around with a girl doesn’t mean they are in a relationship

I’d say the top 40% of men can get a bad looking girlfriend (landwhales, uggos)

The top 20% of men can get a non-ugly girlfriend

The top 5% of men can actually get an attractive girlfriend

The top 1% of men can slay and have a rotation of girls

Personally, I refuse to ascend with non-decent looking girls

OP and @Moeggels are the biggest copers on Slayers.is (yes, I'm a failed tallfag normie).
What OP said doesn’t make sense. I’m the most blackpilled truth speaker here though. Keep coping thinking the average man is having a hard time. You’re an incel because you’re the lowest of the low, a total subhuman.

What OP said doesn’t make sense. I’m the most blackpilled truth speaker here though. Keep coping thinking the average man is having a hard time. You’re an incel because you’re the lowest of the low, a total subhuman.
Nvm, I read the wrong post as being OP. OP is based

Chads and stacies are ultra rare, they are a specie of their own. Chad wouldnt spit on our looksmatches.

You’re an incel because you’re the lowest of the low, a total subhuman.
I've been rated as a 5 (and maybe 4 in Reddit by a bluepilled subhuman); maybe 6 rarely but that's overrating from a bluepilled foid. Even kitty the blonde IT foid said this:
IMG 20220824 012201

VIRTUE SIGNALING

... but guess what? I DON'T GET SHIT and doesn't mean SHIT because of my AUTISM and HIGH INHIB. keep coping, gustavo BBC, but it is what It is.

Assberger subhumans must be eradicated, and I'd surely be one of the first volunteers if the upcoming Caliphate implements beheading like euthanasia programme.

""AVERAGE" is the new incel in 2022 and beyond.

Last edited:
You’re an incel because you’re the lowest of the low, a total subhuman.
True, to be perma virgin you need to be a tottaly mentally deranged subhuman with social phobias, broke, useless, ldarer, manchild. Normies in every aspect, do just fine, its a cope saying they are not. Even subhumans date once every blue moon or betabuxx.

Last edited:
I've been rated as a 5 (and maybe 4 in Reddit by a bluepilled subhuman); maybe 6 rarely but that's overrating from a bluepilled foid. Even kitty the blonde IT foid said this:
View attachment 651059

VIRTUE SIGNALING

... but guess what? I DON'T GET SHIT and doesn't mean SHIT because of my AUTISM and HIGH INHIB. keep coping, gustavo BBC, but it is what It is.

Assberger subhumans must be eradicated, and I'd surely be one of the first volunteers if the upcoming Caliphate implements beheading like euthanasia programme.

""AVERAGE" is the new incel in 2022 and beyond.
By subhuman i’m not only talking about your looks. I’m not physically an incel either. But foids lose interest in me almost immediately because i’m an assburger too.

By subhuman i’m not only talking about your looks. I’m not physically an incel either. But foids lose interest in me almost immediately because i’m an assburger too.
if you are an assburger you are automatically subsubhuman, even a subhuman NT guy mogs any non chad aspie

Exactly my point. However, Chad can get away from everything; even if he thinks there's an alien conspiracy concerning the UN and the US government.

Exactly my point. However, Chad can get away from everything; even if he thinks there's an alien conspiracy concerning the UN and the US government.
Not really. If you’re autistic enough, even as a Chad you’re fucked. I know 2 Chads IRL who I don’t see often but I can recall countless times when they were approached by women basically begging for sex. One is a KHHV and the other one fucks landwhales because any half decent foid loses interest in him as soon as She realizes he’s a sperg

Cope. I rarely see average guys with toiletfriends no cap

that means despite incels being a minority, our ideology has been discussed in mainstream topics. don't give up now incels

Not if that guy is also Sub3. Any man that ascends with his looksmatch is lucky.

You shouldn’t accept your place as a sub 3

Use surgery and you can ascend to at least a 4-5

You shouldn’t accept your place as a sub 3

Use surgery and you can ascend to at least a 4-5
Not every incel has that option. The procedures required to looksmaxx up to the normie-level requires a lot of money.

I started a field-experiment where i observe couples on the streets and rate their looks to see how "looksmatched" they are.

But my main focus in this experiment were actually Chads. I was specifically looking for Chads to see what girlfriends they have.
And i can tell you that ALL real Chads have real Stacies or at least Stacylites.

"Chad-only" is a cope to make incels believe that they are not alone, and that the majority of men suffer....
but the sad truth is...we are alone, and most men are doing well out there...it´s just us, the 5% lowest males. The 5% bottom of the barrel.
You're sample is biased in that you're seeing relationships, not all instances of sex being had.

People on this forum are exaggerating hypergamy, female preferences may be high but most females choose what they don't prefer.

Their girlfriends will most likely cheat or dump them for a better option, have you ever seen a chad cuck? Normies can get gfs, but not keep them for too long.
:panties:

chad only is a term repeated offhandedly in cases varying from actual chad only to just an expression. your taking it as an overhead belief of this forum because of your shallow understanding, write threads based on such shallow understanding and they will always be wrong or water. this is a forum. do not form your awareness of the blackpill from a forum, at the very least take more time.
not only are there repeated threads that theorize what level of success each point on the looks scale averages across the board and all of them establish a steady improvement from one timer to provider and up and up, negating whole thread, but the world is ineffably complicated with examples of chads fucking uggos through false investment and 4/10s ascending through social development and aligned priorities, humans are prone to invest in whatever examples align with their beliefs and help them feel better. Even if you disagree with those threads themselves all of them establish this range that makes your proof against black and white chad or incel adjacent seem childish.

this is less than water. nobody believed in what you sought to disprove, it was only your shallow perception of the forum you proved wrong.

Their girlfriends will most likely cheat or dump them for a better option, have you ever seen a chad cuck? Normies can get gfs, but not keep them for too long.

based

The absolute vast majority of men out there have gfs and are getting laid at the very least on a semi-regular basis. Not saying that things aren't bad, but they sure are not as bad as some sub8 copers make them out to be.