Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad on Quora - What is the brutal truth about being an "attractive man"?

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
Suicidefuel.

Suifuel if true but looks like its written by an IT chad.

not saying this doesn't happen I would bet money that this particular guy is LARPing

"one wanted to introduce me to the female anatomy she was very successful at it several times, another introduced me to what oral pleasure was like" no one who has had sex talks like this

not saying this doesn't happen I would bet money that this particular guy is LARPing

"one wanted to introduce me to the female anatomy she was very successful at it several times, another introduced me to what oral pleasure was like" no one who has had sex talks like this

IT chads do.

Seems like convoluted, IT cuck, fantasy script of what they believe a Chad life is.

"Oh I am Chad, I have a greek god body and a perfect jaw, and I am totally oblivious to why women stare at me, am I ugly??"

That kind of stupidity doesn't exist irl.
they think irl is like anime where the Chad protagonist is a humble, oblivious dork. irl Chads know that women will bend over backwards for them, they know that every other guy is beneath them and as a result they're usually egotistical, self absorbed assholes

Anyone who types oral pleasure doesn't know what it feels like.

just gonna say larp for the sake of not wanting to rope even more tonight

Not going to read any of that tbh

Suicidefuel.

It's over, I wish I was this attractive, but I am just an ugly mongrel that needs to rope and be thrown in the trash.
I rather be way less successful but attractive than be successful and ugly like now (or even a normie).

Chad doesn't even know Quora exist

Actually no, there is none of their usual exaggerations or outlandish claims
are you joking? jfl
one morning my little redhead and I were walking in the halls at school having our usual laughs when she took hold of my forearm and walked me over to the side of the hallway pushing me against the lockers, she kept her grip on my arm and she got in close pinning me up against the lockers, she placed one of her shoes right on my feet holding me in place her face was in my chest and I could smell her minty breath she looked up at me said my name, do you want to have sex with me tonight? I was in shock and didn’t answer, she pressed even closer and pushed her shoe even harder down onto my foot she said my name again and let’s have sex tonight… that’s all my stories for now…
this is literally written like some wattpad fanfiction. sure things like this happen irl but this is not an actual event that occurred in the OP's life

maybe it's a completely autistic chad. I mean, he has to be autistic, he's got a quora account.

If that is an actual Chad and not a pathetic LARP, then I'm a CIA agent.

are you joking? jfl

this is literally written like some wattpad fanfiction. sure things like this happen irl but this is not an actual event that occurred in the OP's life

Ye. And depending on the build up/time to get to that point, it may or may not actually be impressive.

they think irl is like anime where the Chad protagonist is a humble, oblivious dork. irl Chads know that women will bend over backwards for them, they know that every other guy is beneath them and as a result they're usually egotistical, self absorbed assholes
there are dumb retarded chads but eventually either they really are stupid/shy or play a game just to get free pussy

It sounded like this dude was complaining about getting a lot of attention from women all the time. Fucking Chad problems

It sounded like this dude was complaining about getting a lot of attention from women all the time. Fucking Chad problems
He sounds like a faggot tbh

Thanks for sparing me the need to read this crap. From that sentence only it surely reeks LARP indeed.

Chad never typed this much shit in his entire life

All the foids want chad while incels rot alone forever, the imbalance is real. Just have confidence & approach, it's a numbers game; jfl.
yeah that too
Gay Chad that all the women chase but he don't give 'em no attention.
ad_122847436-e1387057979857_1554056360.jpg

Last edited:

Could be a boomer

Karma knows that good looks can be taken away in an instant with an acid attack.

Lets hope foids/chads never recieve one.

I have not even read the post but from this excerpt alone I can tell this guy is not a chad