Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chad on OfferUp lowballs me, gets upset when I don't accept

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Air 2
Air 1

I'm selling a portable guitar amp that regularly goes for $300 used. It has all the accessories and is in impeccable condition. It's unique in that it has a built in wireless transmitter and a transmitter you plug into your guitar for cordless playing. (You can play by cord too). This guy messages me asking if I'd do $250. I tell him I'll give him the amp and power adapter for $250, but not the transmitter, which is a more than fair deal. He gets butthurt and has the audacity to call ME cheap, and I ethered him with my response. Speechless, he resorts to posting a single emoji. I give him the middle finger emoji back. Offerup censors swear words, but they haven't censored emojis yet.

Just look at his profile pic. He's an obnoxious brute virtue signalling by posting with his daughter. Parents of daughters are the most entitled scum on the planet. You just KNOW this Chad degraded hundreds of foids, yet he would destroy any guy who wrongs his little angel. Fucking hypocrites, I hope he goes to a strip club only to see her on the pole.

Oh, and don't get me started on lowballers and selling online in general, that deserves its own thread.

Lowball 1

Lowball 2

Lowball 3

Attachments

• Lowball 1.jpeg
    Lowball 1.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 72
  • lowball 2.jpeg
    lowball 2.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 79
  • Lowball 3.jpeg
    Lowball 3.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
He automatically thinks that anything that an ugly male owns is lower value. CHOose a bettER option.

it seems like he's being pretty nice about it tbh even if his offer was a bit unreasonable. also he doesn't look like a Chad

it seems like he's being pretty nice about it tbh even if his offer was a bit unreasonable. also he doesn't look like a Chad
His offer wasn't necessarily a lowball, but he wasn't being nice. He calls me cheap then puts on a fake veneer of politeness.
He automatically thinks that anything that an ugly male owns is lower value. CHOose a bettER option.
Everyone assumes that you're ugly if you don't have a profile pic.

Mogs me at being low inhibited enough to sell things on the internet, playing guitar, and telling strangers on small ads to go fuck themselves.

Mogs me at being low inhibited enough to sell things on the internet, playing guitar, and telling strangers on small ads to go fuck themselves.
Lol. Without looks money or status, being good at guitar is a failo. A normie does not have the time or willpower to put in the hours needed to be able to play. However, guitar has been an excellent cope for me, it prevented me from committing suicide. Also, while I enjoy buying gear and selling it to play different gear, dealing with the scum online has made me very cynical. Everyone lowballs, doesn't respond, and flakes. Don't even get me started on foids. They flake just as much as they do on online dating. I won't even bother selling to them anymore. Their sexuality prevents them from making objective decisions.

I wish I had more money so I wouldn't have to resort to buying/flipping online.

Last edited:
Chads are like women, think ther entittled to everything jfl

How do you have 12k posts but I’ve never seen you here

He insulted him first, said sorry then though. But imo you can clearly see him feeling entitled to another people's property. Jfl, like if you have any right to judge what I do with my own things, who and how I wanna sell them. People in general are scum and trash, and the most trash is in craigslist
Their sexuality prevents them from making objective decisions
Based

Thankfully I’ve had mostly good luck with offer up. But some people I can tell will be a pain I just don’t reply to them.

You see only sub-chads get punished for being entitled.

When chads do it, its called being assertive

Don't argue in situations like this, silence is more powerful.

View attachment 350563View attachment 350564

I'm selling a portable guitar amp that regularly goes for $300 used. It has all the accessories and is in impeccable condition. It's unique in that it has a built in wireless transmitter and a transmitter you plug into your guitar for cordless playing. (You can play by cord too). This guy messages me asking if I'd do $250. I tell him I'll give him the amp and power adapter for $250, but not the transmitter, which is a more than fair deal. He gets butthurt and has the audacity to call ME cheap, and I ethered him with my response. Speechless, he resorts to posting a single emoji. I give him the middle finger emoji back. Offerup censors swear words, but they haven't censored emojis yet.

Just look at his profile pic. He's an obnoxious brute virtue signalling by posting with his daughter. Parents of daughters are the most entitled scum on the planet. You just KNOW this Chad degraded hundreds of foids, yet he would destroy any guy who wrongs his little angel. Fucking hypocrites, I hope he goes to a strip club only to see her on the pole.

Oh, and don't get me started on lowballers and selling online in general, that deserves its own thread.

View attachment 350572
View attachment 350573
View attachment 350574
Based for standing your ground

Chads are like women, think ther entittled to everything jfl
In my experience, Chads are hit or miss. Either super cool and chill, or total assholes
That's why intimidationmaxx is extremely important especially when you are ugly.
I'm gonna put up a JokER profile pic. Nobody mogs Heath LedgER
14-1.png

I took a break, I'm an OG
He insulted him first, said sorry then though. But imo you can clearly see him feeling entitled to another people's property. Jfl, like if you have any right to judge what I do with my own things, who and how I wanna sell them. People in general are scum and trash, and the most trash is in craigslist
I'm not even insulted by his initial offer. It's the fact that I was willing to compromise, and he had the audacity to call me cheap.
Thankfully I’ve had mostly good luck with offer up. But some people I can tell will be a pain I just don’t reply to them.
Unfortunately, Craigslist is dying out. I have way better experience with people there, as they're older and not dumbass Gen Z'ers. I've had some great experiences on the app, met some cool people, but all the flakes and lowballers are frustrating AF.
Don't argue in situations like this, silence is more powerful.
Normally, I ignore lowballers. However, I tried to work out a deal with him, where I'd accept his price, but he would only get the amp without the optional accessories. I thought I could still make the sell.

Tbh I want to get a Dodge ChargER 6.4 Hemi and Supercharge it or maybe a Hellcat
This car looks nice enough to run over foids (in los angeles), where you from dodgecel? Jfl I don't even have dodge dealers in my country. I saw an ad on car selling site they can get you a hellcat from cucked states but it costs like 30k $ more and mvmogs my flat
You will nevER see an incel driving a Dodge
vPvnS2w.gif
Y not

This car looks nice enough to run over foids (in los angeles), where you from dodgecel? Jfl I don't even have dodge dealers in my country. I saw an ad on car selling site they can get you a hellcat from cucked states but it costs like 30k $ more and mvmogs my flat

Y not
I am from Toronto

Get a van

Because it's a very masculine macho car that costs money.

A white one and drive it carefully, particularly in the North York area (in minecraft)

A white one and drive it carefully, particularly in the North York area (in minecraft)
Just realized that I've never reinnacted Alek Minassian in GTA.

In my experience, Chads are hit or miss. Either super cool and chill, or total assholes

I'm gonna put up a JokER profile pic. Nobody mogs Heath LedgER
14-1.png

I took a break, I'm an OG

I'm not even insulted by his initial offer. It's the fact that I was willing to compromise, and he had the audacity to call me cheap.

Unfortunately, Craigslist is dying out. I have way better experience with people there, as they're older and not dumbass Gen Z'ers. I've had some great experiences on the app, met some cool people, but all the flakes and lowballers are frustrating AF.

Normally, I ignore lowballers. However, I tried to work out a deal with him, where I'd accept his price, but he would only get the amp without the optional accessories. I thought I could still make the sell.
wow mirin ogcel

Wait do you need to have a real picture of yourself in that app?

Wait do you need to have a real picture of yourself in that app?
Because normgroids think that any male who doesn't put up his picture with things is automatically ugly.

Because normgroids think that any male who doesn't put up his picture with things is automatically ugly.
Lmao i heard shit like that before tbh Muh ugly :feels: :feels: :feels:

He's the butthurt one yet you're the guy that wrote a wall of text and even screencapped and reposted it on an incel forum while still fuming...

You should have just called him poor and moved on.

I hated dealing with such assholes.
Even if your price is good, they'll always find a way to bitch around.
I couldn't work and do a retail job.
The good stuff I still have right now, I would rather burn it then selling it.
And in the past, I wish I had enough money without selling the small stuff I had.

It's so fucking depressing to sell your old non-mailable shit online. Your entire customer base is poor SCUM who shouldn't vote.

I remember I was selling a fucking roku stick and a foid had the gall to want me to drive 50 miles to her so I can sell it for $10

amps me
He's the butthurt one yet you're the guy that wrote a wall of text and even screencapped and reposted it on an incel forum while still fuming...

You should have just called him poor and moved on.

JFL the entitlement some people have.

He is not entitled to your wireless guitar transmitter.

Bro I gave up on selling stuff online a long time ago, the sheer amount of lowball offers was mind shattering