Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad nation

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Is the percentage of Chads a constant or does it vary in different countries and generations?

Some nations definitely have a higher percentage of attractive men, like Poland has way less chads then Britain or sweden.

Some nations definitely have a higher percentage of attractive men, like Poland has way less chads then Britain or sweden.
wow, I thought Poland was a very macho culture? and modern Sweden is the Cuckold capital of Europe

wow, I thought Poland was a very macho culture? and modern Sweden is the Cuckold capital of Europe
Poland is macho, but most of the men look like this:
440785A800000578-4865092-image-a-78_1504871972083.jpg

1297778245138_ORIGINAL.jpg

Most of them are balding, pale, and round face shapes. They do not have the typical attractive features for men.

And Sweden is cucked, but the guys are 6 foot blonde blue eyes chads.

Does Sweden really have a lot of Chads? I always assumed it was one of the more "reserved" countries personality-wise.

Does Sweden really have a lot of Chads? I always assumed it was one of the more "reserved" countries personality-wise.
I'm talking about chads in terms of appearance, and Sweden does have a lot of sexual degeneracy so I imagine the guys are getting a lot of sex.

Poland is macho, but most of the men look like this:
440785A800000578-4865092-image-a-78_1504871972083.jpg

1297778245138_ORIGINAL.jpg

Most of them are balding, pale, and round face shapes. They do not have the typical attractive features for men.
po(TATO)land

I've that nordic country's have the most CHAD's.

GERMANY = CHAD CENTRAL
THE NETHERLANDS = CHAD CENTRAL

pretty sure Australia = legit Chad central