Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad model died while taking as selfie

Rest in shit, Chadtard

celebrating this is more pathetic imo

finally some uplifting news

If it was honestly because he was taking a selfie than too bad so sad. What a fucking sad pathetic dumb cunt way to die. Lived a better life than all of us but..... Experience everything and more and died young. Still lived better than most rotting away in loneliness... Sorry if I have no empathy whatsofucking ever.

Hope it happens to whores who take selfies at high places/amusement rides
(in GTA V)

Something like 5000 people die per year taking selfies. They all deserve to die for their vanity.

what sad news :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I'm even crying :feelskek::feelskek:

He isn't much better-looking, according to Looksmax.

Other guy just has poor spatial ability.

Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139274661Friday, July 04, 2014 9:42 PM CDT
Actually, I'll explain more in depth. Vector3, which is the 3D Vector in this sense, encompasses things such as the Position, Rotation, Magnitude, and more. The Vector3 utilizes the typical "XYZ" axis which you've probably learned about to an extent, so for instance, If I used Part.Position = Vector3.new(1,2,3) 1 would be the X axis 2 would be the Y axis 3 would be the Z axis Hopefully this helps you.
Re: How to make something rotate over time?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139513914Monday, July 07, 2014 2:48 AM CDT
Alright, an example would be, Rotation uses Vector3, an example would be, Part.Rotation = Vector3.new(XAxisNumbHere,YAxisNumberHere,ZAxisNumberHere)
Re: Randomized rotation
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#141270993Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:43 AM CDT
math.random() requires parenthesis and parameters, an example would be, math.random(1,10) As for rotation, you would use Vector3. An example would be, game.Workspace.Part.Rotation = Vector3.new(math.random(),math.random(),math.random())
Re: Randomized rotation
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#141272037Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:58 AM CDT
"Rotation" is a property, Vector3 utilizes XYZ, an example would be, game.Workspace.Part.Rotation = Vector3.new(X,Y,Z)

"See? Stupid"

should've flew, faggot