Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad mocks us incels

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

im tryna ascend
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq6RtHoJs43/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This Chad sarcastically wears this sweater saying virginity rocks look at the smile on his face as he mocks a whole group of men who are on the verge of suicide because they can’t get laid meanwhile this guy could easily get a foid. He also made a fortune off of LARPing as a virgin if one of us incels made clothing like this normies wouldn’t support us. Don’t feel sorry for these people anymore they think our struggle is funny. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
No idea who that is. Who watches these niggers?

Look at the fag with his birdnest on his head. Who cares what he does if you look like a bum I'll disregard your opinion.

I literally don't know who that is and why I should give a fuck about his Tshirt.

he isn't a real chad but he's definitely a douche for doing shit like that, it's actually quite normal that we have a gl guy making fun of virgins.
that's a chad trait and he will never really experience the pain of being rejected multiple times for his looks

holy shit i never thought of his merch this was, shit just opened my eyes up a little bit more.

He's banned right now.

Stuck in the 2000s.

he's not a chad he's htn. regardless you're a fucking sub saharan iq retard if you wear one of those shirts, ironic or not

50AE to his head is all he needs