Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad / Male model at the gym I go to sharing his chick stories

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
In the gym where I gymcel, the coach/trainer is a Chad-as-fuck male model.

He doesn't have to do anything, chicks come to him by themselves.

Occasionally, he brings his girlfriends (he brings over 10/10 girl pretty much every week, then gets bored of her and moves unto the next one) and seeing how top-tier femoids behave like puppies around him is a huge blackpill.

Moreover, he sometimes tell his fellow Chads about how he effortlessly meets girls, and only selects only the best out of the best out of them because he doesn't have time for all of them.

Additional suicidefuel: sometimes he shows pictures from parties he goes to. God fucking damn it we're missing out on so much in life.

It's also funny hear him "complain" about how femoids are intimidated by him and are scared to consider an LTR with a bad boy Chad like him. Poor Chad ! :(

I swear, Chads live on a different planet than us. It's mind boggling.

Being chad is literally like being a modded Skyrim character, being an Incel is a vanilla NPC. WHY fucking bother waking up.

most people live on a different planet than us, even fucking normies. females and chads, however, boy, they literally exist on a different plane of fucking consciousness.

You have to be a masochist to go to a gym as an incel.

You have to be a masochist to go to a gym as an incel.

I focus mostly on myself, and it's been working out well for me.

I'm a hardcore looksmaxxer. I wasgeslave for the only purpose of affording my surgery-celling. Been gymcelling for about 8 months and while I still have a lot to do in terms of reaching the body I want to, my frame is no longer skinnyfat repulsive.

However, getting a glimpse of Chad-life at my gym is soul-crushing.

With the rate at which my looks are being improved thanks to looksmaxxing, skinmaxxing, teethmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, and gymcelling, I predict my final form being that of a high-tier normie.

Not bad for a former KHHV.

E23d13b438b0487de764e5c6d4894bcf

Lift and go home to my 2D waifus.