Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad loves their parents for their lives

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...while incels usually blame them for their subhuman genes.
I see a lot of IG post about Chads talking about how important is their family to make them able to achieve a good life ( good schools, degrees, good genes exc ) while incels like me blame their parents for suffering and mental illnesses.
Also Chad bullied and disrespected me and I did the same with my coworkers.

They love their parents because their parents love them

I see a lot of IG post about Chads talking about how important is their family to make them able to achieve a good life ( good schools, degrees, good genes exc )
Don't ever read social media posts at face value. A lot of chads and foids (especially foids) will talk about spreading love and positivity but in person, they are the most insufferable, self-centered people in existence. Social media is a platform where a bunch of fake people can create their own fake selves.

Don't ever read social media posts at face value. A lot of chads and foids (especially foids) will talk about spreading love and positivity but in person, they are the most insufferable, self-centered people in existence. Social media is a platform where a bunch of fake people can create their own fake selves.
Social media is simply a virtue signaling platform. I know some of the most horrible people in the world that say the most positive things on social media and get a billion likes for it.