Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad lite telling girls he's a Virgin.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
At least 2 of the girls seemed willing to help him lose it after being asked even though they don't know him at all other than him being weird admitting he's a Virgin :dafuckfeels:

Guy: I'm still a virgin
Girls: it's OK it's pretty common
Guy: so you guys are virgins too?
Girls: F No!!!!

The gay best friend of the girls then starts Sexually harassing the supposed Virgin chad lite and the girls laugh

View: https://youtu.be/5P2HqOQvXQc

Last edited:
Chadlite :feelshaha:

Last edited:
my pits smell and i'm drinking

Admitting it probably still lowered his desirability in their eyes. Mate choice copying and all that.
Any information that could decrease your SMV - you take to the grave.
Probably better to keep it secret even from family and "friends".

Where chadlite

At least 2 of the girls seemed willing to help him lose it after being asked even though they don't know him at all other than him being weird admitting he's a Virgin :dafuckfeels:

Guy: I'm still a virgin
Girls: it's OK it's pretty common
Guy: so you guys are virgins too?
Girls: F No!!!!

The gay best friend of the girls then starts Sexually harassing the supposed Virgin chad lite and the girls laugh

View: https://youtu.be/5P2HqOQvXQc

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but I take dangerous amounts of steroids and I'm on the brink of renal failure."
@Ecstasy thoughts?

He's tall and chadlite.
He could say anything.
This video has no relevance.
No video with a tall Chadlite in it doing "social experiments" or whatever garbage has any relevance.

He's tall and chadlite.
He could say anything.
This video has no relevance.
No video with a tall Chadlite in it doing "social experiments" or whatever garbage has any relevance.

Brutal :blackpill: in the first 20 seconds, she knows many older virgins.
I don't think he's particularly attractive either but the guy has got to be one of the best PUAs on YouTube imo.

Incels here may not like/understand but his game is on point

chad virgin? cool and quirky!
incel virgin ? serial killer

Imagine a paneer doing this

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but I take dangerous amounts of steroids and I'm on the brink of renal failure."
@Ecstasy thoughts?
Tryna check for roids but Monopoly Market is offline and Kilos sucks :lasereyes: lets do this fam

That guy is an incel in 2021

gay best friend
it's so sickening that women even want to have such a thing
you don't see straight men going around wanting a lesbian best friend. Or to attend a lesbian wedding

Lol, ofc it doesn't matter. It's all about looks.

Another day another fake "social experiment"

All the women are actresses btw