Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chad Lite livestreaming hitch hiking across America - free sleepover by femoids, JB daughter gets her mom to pick him up, donation money and more

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
If he was darker and ugly he would be stuck with under 10 viewers, no donations and in the same city he started

Can't find the clip but there was an asian women that picked him up and daughter was ready to marry him

JB daughter got mom to pick him up and take him out to dinner

Guys ask for BJ

Live

Last edited:
I don’t know how you can stand watching twitch I stopped after 2017

I don’t know how you can stand watching twitch I stopped after 2017

do you still watch any live streaming at all or what you do now?

That's probably you right there

do you still watch any live streaming at all or what you do now?
barely maybe once in a while sodapoppin

used to watch a lot of Mitch but stopped because his streams became boring. Tyler1 but stopped when he became unbanned in league. Greekgodx was good but not sure what’s he’s doing. Watched ice up until he got banned.

If I did this I'd be arrested for sexual harassment by simply asking for a ride

Peep

I hate this fucker and Jakenbake so much. Jake literally gets thousands of viewers for going out with another japanese qt in every fucking stream and slaying all of them. Its too fucking easy for white chadlites fuck these cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back