Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad lite and Stacy laughed at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 15292
  • Start date
Deleted member 15292

Deleted member 15292

Banned
-
I was walking in a park, minding my business, and Chad lite and Stacy walked out of a bar all happy and laughing. I was few meters behind them and she pulled his arm and started kissing him, i was filled with rage i mean he is barely a chad lite! I walked faster with anger boiling my tears and wanted to go through them, to seperate them and then i stopped a few inches of them and the look Stacy gave me, pure disgust, and she looked at chad and started laughing her ass off, as did he.I passed them in shock as they laughed at me and started running to a dark street of the park and filled with rage i assaulted a dumpster, kicked it till my shoe was ruined and yelled, something like this never happened to me, i totally lost it.Why do i have to suffer like this, why cant foids lower their standards...

Larp. Truecels don't go outside.

I was walking in a park, minding my business, and Chad lite and Stacy walked out of a bar all happy and laughing. I was few meters behind them and she pulled his arm and started kissing him, i was filled with rage i mean he is barely a chad lite! I walked faster with anger boiling my tears and wanted to go through them, to seperate them and then i stopped a few inches of them and the look Stacy gave me, pure disgust, and she looked at chad and started laughing her ass off, as did he.I passed them in shock as they laughed at me and started running to a dark street of the park and filled with rage i assaulted a dumpster, kicked it till my shoe was ruined and yelled, something like this never happened to me, i totally lost it.Why do i have to suffer like this, why cant foids lower their standards...

Simple. They don't have to. You can thank thirsty males for this.

I hate that! I dont know why they have to kiss in public.:woke:

Should have kicked her in the leg and ran away

i smell troll.
:feelsokman:
NDGlQ5L

You got Gandy vision m8

Should've knocked the faggot out

Last edited:
You need thicker skin dude.

-

JoinedOct 18, 2018Messages2

So subhuman you get laughed at in public & then sperging out on a dumpster. I have a feeling you will be a good addition. welcome.

Thank You, @JagdTiger Very Cool!

Wait you walked to within a few inches of them? Lol...

Something similar happened to me yesterday. I had to eat dinner yesterday with my coworkers (Due to certain obligations) everyone

there had gfs and bfs. I was embarrassed filled with sadness and rage. I left the dinner early and punched a hole a hole in my wall.

Larpmaxxer

So many foids/cucks lately pretending to be incels jfl

This is an obvious LARP.

I have a real story. This couple consisting of a 6'2" Chang and an Asianstacy (probably shorter than me but was wearing heels so heightmogged my 5'7" hapa ass) passed by me in a parking lot. The foid whispered something to her boyfriend while pointing at me and they both started giggling.

I didn't sperg out and start kicking a dumpster and act like the cardboard villain cucktears wants us to be. I just gave the couple the middle finger when their backs were turned and went on my way.

If you’re serious then I’m sorry to hear that bro. Keep your head up.

If you’re lying then go fuck yourself.

This is an obvious LARP.

I have a real story. This couple consisting of a 6'2" Chang and an Asianstacy (probably shorter than me but was wearing heels so heightmogged my 5'7" hapa ass) passed by me in a parking lot. The foid whispered something to her boyfriend while pointing at me and they both started giggling.

I didn't sperg out and start kicking a dumpster and act like the cardboard villain cucktears wants us to be. I just gave the couple the middle finger when their backs were turned and went on my way.
What if they are one of those cuckold couples and are experimenting with various bulls? Maybe they seriously considered you tbh

:feelsthink:

What if they are one of those cuckold couples and are experimenting with various bulls? Maybe they seriously considered you tbh
Vsauce video starts

Something similar happened to me yesterday. I had to eat dinner yesterday with my coworkers (Due to certain obligations) everyone

there had gfs and bfs. I was embarrassed filled with sadness and rage. I left the dinner early and punched a hole a hole in my wall.
Know the feeling friend, at least you dont have a bruised leg like me

It's over for octobercels

I feel everyones pain in this thread..going outside hurts..everthing is fucking exept me. would sit in my back yard and cry because even the squirrels were getting squirrel pussy but i sat alone..