Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad life

She is a literal cumdumpster for him. He uses her instead of his hand. And she will get 100x more empathy than us even tho she CHOSE to date and stand by him.

I asked if he ever liked me romantically and he said “I definitely did for you to keep coming back so often, but I never really thought of you like that. You’re a tinder girl, you come over here and I spit in your mouth”

and he's fucking right. only sub stacy whores use tinder, you'll never get a relationship if you use dating apps (unless you're a beta cuck obv). whores need to be put in places, at least this chad knows that

She is a literal cumdumpster for him. He uses her instead of his hand. And she will get 100x more empathy than us even tho she CHOSE to date and stand by him.
:feelsclown: world

Some stupid cuck will marry that for a lifetime while all chad wanted was a bit of fun time :lul:

Women are so stupid.
They really think her banging his roommate is revenge :feelshaha::feelshaha:
So she finds out she is only cum dumpster for chad, and for revenge... she becomes a bigger cum dumpster

Another fucking whore:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

View attachment 595768
Women are so stupid.
They really think her banging his roommate is revenge :feelshaha::feelshaha:
So she finds out she is only cum dumpster for chad, and for revenge... she becomes a bigger cum dumpster
She should be cum dumpster for people like us

Foid discovers she has to share chad with the rest of his harem, lol. Maybe, just maybe, you should marry and have sex with a SMV-matched incel? Ah, but you prefer to be the 100th fuck buddy for chad, instead of the only one for a romantic incel.