Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad legitimately cries after getting dumped, [the well-fed don't understand the hungry]

tl;dw please

prob a strategy to get sympathetic romantic foids

Not a chad this nigga is a 6/10 normie, he is crying because no he has to orbit chad for another 6 months to get one of his runoff whores.

tl;dw please
Chad breakups with girl, documents all 6 months of his "hardship"

His hardship included going out with friends etc. :lul:

End of 6 months spouted some BS on how they were growing as people or whatevER

Chad tears at 5:07 1:05 2:05

Not a chad this nigga is a 6/10 normie, he is crying because no he has to orbit chad for another 6 months to get one of his runoff whores.

He just had bad haircut

NT with this looks level so he is a slayer

He looks ethnic plus he has chinkish eyes at maxx he is a 7/10 in imo, but he might 6ft+ so that automatically makes him chadlite to chad tier
Agree with the rest but ethnic tax reserved for curries and gooks

Agree with the rest but ethnic tax reserved for curries and gooks
he looks vaguely currylike to me, is he some latin or middle eastern

He is from Mexico
makes sense, for some reason I get the impression he isn't that tall at all maybe judging from wingspan, but if your ethnic and not tall thats not chad

but if your ethnic and not tall thats not chad
I am LTN facially and ethnic and average height

I can slay in west? Ethnic SMV is on the rise right? @Jason Voorhees

>normie has breakup, is upset

what do you expect him to do, celebrate the end of a relationship he was emotionally invested in

mid tier normie

The editing and articulation in these videos feel so pretentious

He doesn't look like a chad. He is a normie

I am LTN facially and ethnic and average height

I can slay in west? Ethnic SMV is on the rise right? @Jason Voorhees
How tall?

he is crying because no he has to orbit chad for another 6 months to get one of his runoff whores.
This. Imagine being such a cuck that you orbit a chad who you know sleeps with every foid that you ever meet

Incredibly cucked video

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back