Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad leftist streamer feeds manlets copium

He's like 6'3. Billionaire telling a homeless man money doesn't matter.

What woman doesn't care if you're 5'4? Maybe if you move to one of those remote Amazon rain forest tribes where everyone is a hobbit. Good luck in the west where height is equated with Status.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about leftards

"short man syndrome" jfl they speak like it's some psychological thing. Gaslighters should be hanged by their balls.

"short man syndrome" jfl they speak like it's some psychological thing. Gaslighters should be hanged by their balls.
"its all in your head, inkwell! try working on your personality!" :soy::soy::soy:

I remember him saying to lie to women about height if they are too short one time (apps). I am too lazy to find it right now. :feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal that he needs to tell his viewers to avoid the :blackpill: and to play the numbers game so he can continue being rich chad.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: