Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad kills his gf for having an abortion kek

I hope he enjoys butt rape because he will get a lot in prison.

Murder for a murder.

oKaY tWiNk
He is black tho...do they get buttsex or are they the ones fucking?

No idea. You should ask Americans we don’t do gay stuff in Saudi Arabia
I could never think Arabcels would exist... isn't Saudi Arabia based in how it treats foid, how do you manage to be an incel is such a based nation?

Absolute legend.

Justice for the baby

All round win. Whore is dead and Chad is in prison. It’s chef’s kiss perfect

Based, it was self defense. Baby-killing foids are no better than pedos.

Photo grid 12 3

She was a hot latina. Brutal JBB pill. Wanted the BBC but didn't want a niglet. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What, she couldn't detect his bad personality?

Between abortion and circumcision, what are the odds that if you exist in Burgerland that you can just fucking be born?

I’d say that 80% of people can’t even make it out the fucking hospital in this shithole country, but they’re all too young to defend themselves.

Based nigger i think niggers are more conservative @LDARbeforeROPE

Would have done the same if the toilet took the life of my child

If this only happened to any foid who has had an abortion

She did u a favor dumbass

Maybe the baby wasn't his and it was a murder fir cheating thing

Could be interesting if her abortion was illegal in Texas. I don't think it's common for abortions to be tried as murders in states where they're illegal, but this would force the issue.

Eye for an eye. Foid is dead, Chad will rot in jail and their spawn never got the chance to exist properly :feelsjuice:

He's a hero for putting down that witch abomination.

But the real monster of the story is the (((abortion doctor))) who performed this macabre satanic ritual

No idea. You should ask Americans we don’t do gay stuff in Saudi Arabia
Yeah, you do, sand nigger. STFU. Your mullahs rape little boys they find cute.

"We don't do gay shit." GTFOH :lul:

justice served.

I could never think Arabcels would exist... isn't Saudi Arabia based in how it treats foid, how do you manage to be an incel is such a based nation?
Does that guy sound based to you? He‘s wishing gay rape on a man for killing a whore who killed that man’s baby

Feeling sorry for the slut who was shot for murdering her baby is like feeling sorry for Lee Harvey Oswald when he got shot by Jack Ruby for murdering JFK.

(Just to be clear, I would never shoot anyone, I am not a violent person in any way. I just like to rant about how fucked up my life is, but I would never do anything more than rant and yell.)

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Yeah, you do, sand nigger. STFU. Your mullahs rape little boys they find cute.

"We don't do gay shit." GTFOH :lul:
Muslim mullahs fondle little boy's dicks and then cut the tip off. That's some fucked up shit. Orthodox Jewish Rabbis do even worse...they suck the freshly-circumcised baby dick. This is called Metzitzah B'Peh, and any attempt to ban this practice is met with complaints of antisemitism.

we don’t do gay stuff in Saudi Arabia
What do you mean?

Saudi Arabia is the gayest country on Earth. Basically all guys there have gay sex before they marry, just because foids are so unreachable.

How is Saudi Arabia more gay than the US ?

View: https://youtu.be/7uAsG4X3hK4

In the USA 3% of males do buttsex with other guys. Most adolescents just fuck girls.

In Saudi Arabia it's impossible to fuck girls for most adolescent males, so they fuck each other at rates much higher than 3%

Do you comprehend now?

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Any woman who murders her unborn child is evil. Should've killed the ''doctor'' too.
Stop projecting your faggot fantasies onto others. May AIDS/HIV rid the world from you, for you are worse than cancer itself.
Saudi Arabia is becoming less and less of what you think it is. The country is liberalising fast and the women are becoming insufferable westernised whores. Soon it will be no different than any western country with liberal mind rot. Seriously, ask yourself the following: Why is a faggot twink allowed to waste oxygen in Saudi Arabia today? Why is the faggot's presence tolerated in a based nation? Homosexuality is punishable by death in Islam, is it not? You will find the answers I am sure.
Between abortion and circumcision, what are the odds that if you exist in Burgerland that you can just fucking be born?

I’d say that 80% of people can’t even make it out the fucking hospital in this shithole country, but they’re all too young to defend themselves.
Yeah, children aren't given a chance to leave the hospital in one piece especially newborn boys. Either they're murdered before they're even born, get genitally mutilated as soon as they're bon despite being perfectly healthy or made into brainwashed, castrated trannies. Since the seventies over four billion children have been aborted in America alone. Just ponder the sheer scale of that travesty. The world is just unfair and cruel. There's no doubt about it.
Muslim mullahs fondle little boy's dicks and then cut the tip off. That's some fucked up shit. Orthodox Jewish Rabbis do even worse...they suck the freshly-circumcised baby dick. This is called Metzitzah B'Peh, and any attempt to ban this practice is met with complaints of antisemitism.

It was always amusing to me that Islam and Muslims are deemed to be patriarchal even though the very first thing that happens to a Muslim man after he's born is circumcision. Just kek.
What do you mean?

Saudi Arabia is the gayest country on Earth. Basically all guys there have gay sex before they marry, just because foids are so unreachable.
In the USA 3% of males do buttsex with other guys. Most adolescents just fuck girls.

In Saudi Arabia it's impossible to fuck girls for most adolescent males, so they fuck each other at rates much higher than 3%

Do you comprehend now?
This is sadly true. Most Saudi men can't get any pussy when they're in their sexual prime with high libidos nowadays. This is because pre-marital sex is forbidden to them. They're resorting to gayness to sate their pent up sexual frustration. it didn't happen before in the past because Saudis used to get married very quick. A demonstration of what happens when you prevent men from seeking women to satisfy their natural sexual desires for too long.

Last edited: