Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad killed in skydiving accident

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
brock-barto-dead-skydiver-from-family-1.png

The family of a 29-year-old man who died in a skydiving accident Saturday morning in Longmont identified the victim as Brock Barto of Frisco.
They noted that he was an avid skydiver with an inspiring passion for a sport.
Longmont police Sgt. John Wederquist says rescue crews responded Saturday to reports of a man in his 30s who apparently misjudged his landing and hit the ground hard.

According to witness reporters, Barto's parachute was opened and seemed to be working. Authorities were told it looked as if Barto was attempting a maneuver and misjudged the timing.

Be all chads dead
Im happy:)

Rest in Pieces

brock-barto-dead-skydiver-from-family-1.png

The family of a 29-year-old man who died in a skydiving accident Saturday morning in Longmont identified the victim as Brock Barto of Frisco.
They noted that he was an avid skydiver with an inspiring passion for a sport.
Longmont police Sgt. John Wederquist says rescue crews responded Saturday to reports of a man in his 30s who apparently misjudged his landing and hit the ground hard.

According to witness reporters, Barto's parachute was opened and seemed to be working. Authorities were told it looked as if Barto was attempting a maneuver and misjudged the timing.

What a waste.

I'd forfeit my soul to the devil to take his body and discard my current vessel.

His soul can rot or RiP tbh dont care what happens

lol at sky diving, it's a literal gamble that stakes your life everytime. Fuck that, my body would of been perfect for that.

What a waste.

I'd forfeit my soul to the devil to take his body and discard my current vessel.

His soul can rot or RiP tbh dont care what happens

lol at sky diving, it's a literal gamble that stakes your life everytime. Fuck that, my body would of been perfect for that.
Skydiving a Bullshit adrenaline rush for idiots.

more like high tier normie but whatever.

I know nothing about the guy so I won’t celebrate his death

Idk. Only true life fuel if it was a femrodent.

Probably a cunt, but why celebrate his death for no reason? That just makes you a cunt.

Death to all chads, stacys and cucks :feelsree: :feelsree:

Chad dies during sex
Chad dies in gym accident
Chad dies by crashing his sports car
Chad dies due to skydiving accident
Chad dies in war

Never heard of a chad dying due to suicide as of yet, even their death is glamorous

Chad dies during sex
Chad dies in gym accident
Chad dies by crashing his sports car
Chad dies due to skydiving accident
Chad dies in war

Never heard of a chad dying due to suicide as of yet, even their death is glamorous
:feelskek:

I realy enjoy it..
Wonderfull.

Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
Fucking jews

Roasties would still ride his dead corpse if they had the chance, kill them all

burn in hell you piece of shit

Degenerate Chad living a Degenerate lifestyle, he deserved it because doing anything "fun" is illogical.

Why is content not available in region? Jews

Chadlite at best, but still, bad things happening to people who are more privileged than me is [LifeFuel].

Yes, fuck you chad. All chads should jumpt from plane without parachutes

That's not a Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back