Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brazilian soccer played murdered ( had his dick cut off) after being caught in bed with a cheating roastie

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...r/news-story/20407267ad193a3d3c4bad004b340233

THE businessman who reportedly killed Brazilian footballer Daniel Correa Freitas says he did so after finding the midfielder in his underwear trying to rape his wife.
The Sao Paulo star’s body was discovered in Sao Jose dos Pinhais, a city in Brazil’s southern state of Parana, with his genitals cut off and almost decapitated, The Sun reports
A detailed report in local newspaper Band B claimed Freitas had been the victim of “torture” and a municipal guard was quoted in the report saying: “The man had two deep cuts on his neck, his head was nearly beheaded, and his genitals were severed.”
The suspects in his murder have been named as Edison Brittes Junior, 38, his wife Cristiana Brittes and their 18-year-old daughter Allana Brittes.
Edison has given his version of events, telling the Brasil Urgente program on TV Bandeirantes how he found the midfielder, 24, at his daughter’s birthday party.
He said: “He (Daniel) had gone in, taken his clothes off and locked the door.
“I knocked on the door to my room and when I opened it he was on top of my wife and she was screaming and begging for help.
“What I did was what any man would do, because the woman that was there was not my wife, she was every woman in Brazil.
“It could be your daughter, sister, mother or wife. At that moment it was my wife, Cris, who I have been married to for 20 years.”

He added: “The media said a lot of things. My wife never had anything with Daniel, never mind my daughter.
“Rumours always get started but the truth will come out. I know I did what I did, I want everybody watching to think what they would do to keep the moral integrity of your family and help a small and fragile woman.
“When I threw him off my wife, I threw him on the floor and stopped her being raped by that monstrous scumbag.”
It is believed Edison’s friends tried to stop him attacking the Sao Paulo star but that “they could not do it” because he was angry.
Local media has reported Daniel had been at Allana Brittes’ birthday party at the family home and had sent messages to a friend saying he “was going to eat” the “birthday girl’s mum”.
And a photo has emerged of Daniel smiling next to an unconscious woman, identified in local media as Cristiana, which he is believed to have sent to his friend.

Edison’s daughter is said to have told reporters she had heard screaming from her mother’s room and that Daniel had said nothing when he was caught.
She confirmed she had met Daniel one year ago but had never “been involved” with him.
The investigation is ongoing.
Freitas started his career with Botafogo and had spent the last two years away from Sao Paulo on loan, firstly with second-division side Coritiba, before moving to Ponte Preta and then fellow second-tier side Sao Bento — the club he was playing for at the time of his death.
Botafogo were among the clubs to offer their condolences.
A tweet read: “Botafogo regrets the demise of former player Daniel Correa Freitas and expresses solidarity with friends and family.”

just dont play for sao paulo theory

Was hoping this was about Neymar tbh.

The guy had his dick chopped off and was murdered just for trying to make a joke on Whatsapp with that ugly cunt.

Brazilians aren't cucks like first-worlders are.

KEK, I saw this, I'm sure his wife was betraying him with the player, I think he should have left him alive but without his penis it would be a torture worse than just killing, and he should have done something with his wife too I'm sure she betrayed him with this player more than once he was a family "friend"

He was pretty good looking.

He was pretty good looking.
Football (soccer) players are usually very attractive.

Obviously there’s a few players like Frank Ribery, Carlos Tevez, Ronaldinho and Luka Modric but most of them are attractive from what I’ve seen.

Obviously there’s a few players like Frank Ribery, Carlos Tevez, Ronaldinho and Luka Modric but most of them are attractive from what I’ve seen.

How could you forget about DiMaria? He'd post here if it weren't for his talent.

How could you forget about DiMaria? He'd post here if it weren't for his talent.
Lol forgot about Di Maria. Yeah he’s a 1/10..

He’s fucking supermodels though. Gotta give it to him.

Lol forgot about Di Maria. Yeah he’s a 1/10..

He’s fucking supermodels though. Gotta give it to him.

Nobody can deny statusgame. My teacher said I look like DiMaria, and everyone in my class agreed. It's so fucking over.

My condolences boyo.

Thanks. I don't see the resemblance myself, but whatever. Explains why I was single for my entire high school life. I spent six years there.

Thanks. I don't see the resemblance myself, but whatever. Explains why I was single for my entire high school life. I spent six years there.

What happened bro? In Cuckmerica, HS is 4 years

What happened bro? In Cuckmerica, HS is 4 years

I had to re-do junior year due to poor grades. High schools are divided by level of education, the people who have the lowest spend 4 years in high school and go to community college afterwards. The people who have the middle level spend 5 years in high school (this was the level of education I had in high school) and go to college. And finally, the people who have the highest level spend 6 years in high school and go to university.

I had to re-do junior year due to poor grades. High schools are divided by level of education, the people who have the lowest spend 4 years in high school and go to community college afterwards. The people who have the middle level spend 5 years in high school (this was the level of education I had in high school) and go to college. And finally, the people who have the highest level spend 6 years in high school and go to university.

Are you in college now?

Are you in college now?
Yes, but it took me a while. I didn't graduate, so I had to spend the next year at an adult high school to get my high school diploma. I didn't really attend many classes throughout the year, so my grades weren't too good. I had just one subject I had to compensate for, but I failed to do that as well. So the year after that, I had to re-do a big project. I could work on it from home, so I basically didn't go to school anymore. Then I finally got my diploma in late 2015. After that, I spent the rest of the school year as a NEET. I went to college in late 2016, but I dropped out after nearly 2 months. Then in late 2017, I went to college again. Except this time I dropped out twice, because I had two majors. In early 2018 I once again enrolled in college, but I didn't even show up on my first day of class. I dropped out. Finally, I enrolled in college once again, in late 2018, and I've been going to college ever since. I have no choice but to go to college, these three years as a NEET were horrible. It was great the first few weeks, but afterwards it just sucked. Big time. I intend to stick to my current study. What about you, bro?

Yes, but it took me a while. I didn't graduate, so I had to spend the next year at an adult high school to get my high school diploma. I didn't really attend many classes throughout the year, so my grades weren't too good. I had just one subject I had to compensate for, but I failed to do that as well. So the year after that, I had to re-do a big project. I could work on it from home, so I basically didn't go to school anymore. Then I finally got my diploma in late 2015. After that, I spent the rest of the school year as a NEET. I went to college in late 2016, but I dropped out after nearly 2 months. Then in late 2017, I went to college again. Except this time I dropped out twice, because I had two majors. In early 2018 I once again enrolled in college, but I didn't even show up on my first day of class. I dropped out. Finally, I enrolled in college once again, in late 2018, and I've been going to college ever since. I have no choice but to go to college, these three years as a NEET were horrible. It was great the first few weeks, but afterwards it just sucked. Big time. I intend to stick to my current study. What about you, bro?

Dang bro, sounds like you've had it tough, but good on you for coming back if you know that's what you want. I'm currently in my 2nd year of college STEMcelling. I was going to take it easy and graduate in 4 years, but it's been absolute hell living here, so I'll probably just take an extra class each semester and graduate next year. I probably won't get the best job since I won't have much experience, but it's much better than the alternative of spending another year in college. I essentially just stay in my room for days at a time, only leaving if I have to take an exam or turn in assignments, that's how bad it is here for me. And I get a year head start on getting my desired facial surgeries.

Dang bro, sounds like you've had it tough, but good on you for coming back if you know that's what you want. I'm currently in my 2nd year of college STEMcelling. I was going to take it easy and graduate in 4 years, but it's been absolute hell living here, so I'll probably just take an extra class each semester and graduate next year. I probably won't get the best job since I won't have much experience, but it's much better than the alternative of spending another year in college. I essentially just stay in my room for days at a time, only leaving if I have to take an exam or turn in assignments, that's how bad it is here for me. And I get a year head start on getting my desired facial surgeries.

It's definitely been rough. Everyone is making something out of themselves, moving forward in life, getting into relationships.. and all I did was LDAR. I'm glad I don't live in the US, where I'm from (The Netherlands) there are no dormitories. Most students live at home. What facial surgeries would you like to get? I hope everything works out for you so you will be able to get these surgeries and you can finally ascend.

It's definitely been rough. Everyone is making something out of themselves, moving forward in life, getting into relationships.. and all I did was LDAR. I'm glad I don't live in the US, where I'm from (The Netherlands) there are no dormitories. Most students live at home. What facial surgeries would you like to get? I hope everything works out for you so you will be able to get these surgeries and you can finally ascend.

Double jaw implants (want lefort osteo but probably not necessary/worth risk), sliding genioplasty, orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty(/septo if deemed necessary which I suspect I do), blepharoplasty

Double jaw implants (want lefort osteo but probably not necessary/worth risk), sliding genioplasty, orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty(/septo if deemed necessary which I suspect I do), blepharoplasty

Those are a lot of surgeries! Wow. That's gonna cost you loads of money. Good luck, my friend. Have you ever posted your picture, BTW?

Those are a lot of surgeries! Wow. That's gonna cost you loads of money. Good luck, my friend. Have you ever posted your picture, BTW?

Nope. Don't want to risk cucktears doxxing me while in college.

Nope. Don't want to risk cucktears doxxing me while in college.
Good call. I was considering leaking my own picture, but since creating my thread, I've had doubts. I don't care about getting doxxed, but people on here would save my picture, spam it and turn me into a meme.

Good call. I was considering leaking my own picture, but since creating my thread, I've had doubts. I don't care about getting doxxed, but people on here would save my picture, spam it and turn me into a meme.

If you ever want advice on facial surgeries, feel free to PM it to me. I've never shared anyone's pics.

If you ever want advice on facial surgeries, feel free to PM it to me. I've never shared anyone's pics.
Thanks for the offer, but I have decided I don't want any surgeries. I am a perfectionist and I would always question if my results could have been better. It'd be mentally draining. I can't help but think like this. Even though a rhinoplasty is all I need to ascend. I have mild upper eyelid exposure and a slightly recessed chin, but that's not holding me back as much as my nose is. I could have been 4.5/10 had I never broken my nose.

Thanks for the offer, but I have decided I don't want any surgeries. I am a perfectionist and I would always question if my results could have been better. It'd be mentally draining. I can't help but think like this. Even though a rhinoplasty is all I need to ascend. I have mild upper eyelid exposure and a slightly recessed chin, but that's not holding me back as much as my nose is. I could have been 4.5/10 had I never broken my nose.

Alright, good luck bro :feelsokman:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, SPORTS IS ABOUT WORSHIPPING CHAD

Please don't misrepresent what I'm saying, I never claimed "all participants in sports are chad" and "sports are just about looks", I'm claiming "sports revolve around worshipping chad (superior male genetics)". Men who have "chad looks" usually are also "great physical performers", that's because "good genetics" doesn't just stop at your face, so when I say sports is about "chad worship" I don't mean something as limited as "worshiping a good looking face". Its about worshiping "superior genetics", various facets of it, most importantly physical domination of another individual.

All the highly famous world renown players are mostly chad in looks, and that's not a mistake, from Christiano Ronaldo, to David Beckham. Of course there's the ronaldhino's etc outliers with buck teeth that get by on skill, but their skill has to be that good to even share the light with the chads. If David Beckham was a shit player he'd likely still have a fandom. All of sports is about celebrating "physical superiority" and flaunting that over the other men you beat.

Do you really think its a coincidence that a lot of jocks in schools are bullies, its because THAT'S A PART OF SPORTS CULTURE. Its about DOMINATING OTHER MEN AND MAKING THEM FEEL LESS THAN. Bullies aren't just magically drawn to sports, sports is in part literally about bullying others

probably caught the wife cucking him, then he killed him and forced the wife to lie or she would get killed too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back