Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad killed by blackcels while on a date with girlfriend

ANOTHER CHAD BITES THE DUST :dab::dab::dab:

I mean I hate niggers, but good on these guys. The chimps might be evolving. Based as fuck

Based trucels,hope they get light sentence and lots of kfc chicken while in jail

That's what a fakecel scum would say

i was referring to the foid not being killed instead. mariana trench IQ for not comprehending.

i was referring to the foid not being killed instead.
Still what a fakecel scum would say cause now that toilet will suck on trucel bbc to virtue signal that she forgave her chad scum boyfriends killers

Last edited:
normies would just walk past by as if nothing happened :feelsaww:
if a trucel was in that chad scum's situation nobody would give a single fuck,and most certainly nobody would donate to his gofundme

@PPEcel thoughts on this individual who relaxed when he shouldn't have?

Still what a fakecel scum would say cause now that toilet will suck on trucel bbc to virtue signal that she forgave her chad scum boyfriends killers
you forget your medication today?

bla,bla,bla
Indeed,so delete your larper account cumskin and go kys. Thanks in advance,i'll consider the matter closed and not reply to your worthless whore toilet mother when she posts after your incoming suicide.

Take a knee for BLM RIGHT NOW.

We don't know the background environment or homes these POC's were raised in.

Indeed,so delete your larper account cumskin and go kys. Thanks in advance,i'll consider the matter closed and not reply to your worthless whore toilet mother when she posts after your incoming suicide.

low-iq cel.

try again

Honestly this being in Georgia I wouldn't be surprised if the parking lot "altercation" (as it's being called) involved racial slurs from chad, upon which the negroes got triggered and opted to off this witeboi. The alacrity with which his family "forgives" the perps suggests this as well. Don't want to be marked as racist krakkas in an area with such a high black population in blm Era. It's just sus. I have some more tinfoil theories I'll keep to myself for now.

Last edited:
Honestly this being in Georgia I wouldn't be surprised if the parking lot "altercation" (as it's being called) involved racial slurs from chad, upon which the negroes got triggered and opted to off this witeboi. The alacrity with which his family "forgives" the perps suggests this as well. Don't want to be marked as racist krakkas in an area with such a high black population in blm Era. It's just sus. I have some more tinfoil theories I'll keep to myself for now.
It was probably the Chad's fault.

Based niggers

Jeez… that’s a chad. Guy looks like action man.
Coons are violent primitive creatures…

Lmao yall dumbfucks somehow think this was a good thing. Huge fucking cope. The chad and stacy were together for 5 years, meaning 1 less chad and 1 less stacy off the market since they were 13 and 15 year olds. Now the chad is dead and the stacy will probably just get on her cock carousel/form parasocial relationships with more betas.

Either way, more single chads or stacies in the market is almost never a good thing.

Over for chadcels

Just read about him, he was a proper Chad living the dream. The kind of guy that makes you jealous of his perfect happening life. Upper middle class, tall with Chad face, cute loving girlfriend, training hard at the field, athletic. The kind of guy who's instgram feed would make incels want to kill themselves.

Never relax around niggers they got no brain

blackpill saves lives
if a foid comes on to you after a life of inceldom be careful

blackpill saves lives
if a foid comes on to you after a life of inceldom be careful

Below is the cuck mentality:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Well, she is only 21 years old. She should be shown mercy.",
"headline": "Woman Allegedly Killed a Family by Intentionally Driving Into Them Because Husband Was Leaving Her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-allegedly-killed-family-intentionally-212116689.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 01:42:35 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Such an innocent beauty. It's a shame her husband forced her to do this.",
"headline": "Woman Allegedly Killed a Family by Intentionally Driving Into Them Because Husband Was Leaving Her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-allegedly-killed-family-intentionally-212116689.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 01:23:03 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Well, she is mentally ill. Life in prison is a cruel sentence.",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 01:20:06 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Life is too much for a simple accident. She should be sent to an outpatient psychiatric program instead.",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 23 01:17:50 UTC 2019"
},

Niggers doing nigger things