Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad is the most trustful human irl

Blackpill Cultist

Blackpill Cultist

Greycel
Foids don't want you. They will piss off if you show confidence. They will indiferent if you remain in silence.

Normies and incels would betray you as soon they smell a whiff of pussy.

Chad's good looks are beyond intrasexual competitions. His competition is between Chads. No need to bully you since you are not in his same league.

Chads bully for further ego boosts all the time though, agree on normalfags though

I can only speak for myself.

Highly attractive men, popularly known as Chads, are uncommon. I have seen some people on this forum post pictures of men they considered to be Chads, and they turned out to be high-tier normies at best.

The thing is, I met actual Chads in school. They were the most chill and down-to-earth people you could ever find. Not once have I felt threatened or humiliated by their presence. I could just talk and they would listen. As long as I respected their space, I was fine by them. Women would flock to them. No competition needed.

Normies were different. These were constantly fighting for women's attention. Poking fun at unattractive men in order to enhance their social status and feel better about their miserable existence. They couldn't care less about empathy, it's only for losers anyway. No, they would belittle and laugh at you to impress their whore friends. Worst people I ever encountered.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a real statistical phenomena.
Downloadfile

Last edited:
I’m sick of these chad-worship threads; go suck chads dick:feelsjuice:

Wrong. I would never betray a brocel for some whiff of pussy

This meme of chad-incel alliance is fucking retarded. Chad doesn't care about you or me. He's a horndog who fucks any women he wants, the most privileged of males. Most good looking and tall guys relish in mogging lower value males. Why do some people act like chad is Mr. Captain America :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When Chads are around other Chads, they don’t bully the chads, they bully the most sub-Chad one in the group, be it a normie or a incel, to show dominance, because they know the power of their fellow Chad

When Chads are around other Chads, they don’t bully the chads, they bully the most sub-Chad one in the group, be it a normie or a incel, to show dominance, because they know the power of their fellow Chad
Right on the money.

jfl at thinking chad is helping you when he is in your looksmatched oneitis sheets.you chad worshippers are the most disgusting people i have ever meet.

Normies or bluepilled incels are the worst. They compete with each other for a whiff of pussy. Bunch of losers. I hate them.

Chad would see you executed with a nod and a smile

This meme of chad-incel alliance is fucking retarded. Chad doesn't care about you or me. He's a horndog who fucks any women he wants, the most privileged of males. Most good looking and tall guys relish in mogging lower value males. Why do some people act like chad is Mr. Captain America :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Because they gay.

They‘re better than normies no doubt, but they still feel good mogging you, don‘t be mistaken.

Foids don't want you. They will piss off if you show confidence. They will indiferent if you remain in silence.

Normies and incels would betray you as soon they smell a whiff of pussy.

Chad's good looks are beyond intrasexual competitions. His competition is between Chads. No need to bully you since you are not in his same league.
HighIQ, almost all my friends were high tier normies and my best friend was chadlite. All my bullies were low tier normies and incels, l[UWSL]andwhales gave me shit while stacies were cool with me, some stacies even defended me when landwhales were bullying me. [/UWSL]

I think you’re just gay for Chad

The simple reason why most people see no problem at chads, or "jocks", people that ascend and are accepted by either their social status or their looks, is because they most of the time are too dumb and naive to actually recognize that these things are caused by it.

Most of them don't directly show malice by a destructive personality, the reason why they always say "just get a personality" "just be nice" "get a hair cut" is because they do not recognize these simple principles of SMV.
Doesn't only have to do with the trust in them, but simply generally the, imo, plausible explanation why chads are so "beloved" or popular.

They do not see much worth in anything you tell them, they do not care + as you mentioned they aren't in your league anyways, so why should they care about a nobody?

inb4 "water is wet"

Friendship is only possible among people with the same or similar status. You have nothing in common with Chad. Nothing to relate to him.

Chadsexualism has even spread here

I can only speak for myself.

Highly attractive men, popularly known as Chads, are uncommon. I have seen some people on this forum post pictures of men they considered to be Chads, and they turned out to be high-tier normies at best.

The thing is, I met actual Chads in school. They were the most chill and down-to-earth people you could ever find. Not once have I felt threatened or humiliated by their presence. I could just talk and they would listen. As long as I respected their space, I was fine by them. Women would flock to them. No competition needed.

Normies were different. These were constantly fighting for women's attention. Poking fun at unattractive men in order to enhance their social status and feel better about their miserable existence. They couldn't care less about empathy, it's only for losers anyway. No, they would belittle and laugh at you to impress their whore friends. Worst people I ever encountered.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a real statistical phenomena.
View attachment 578817
Explain the dunning Kruger effect to me. And I will be honest. Your completely right. I've rarely came across real chads. Maybe chadlites and high tier normies. These basement dwellers make it seem like chads are all over the place.

jfl at thinking chad is helping you when he is in your looksmatched oneitis sheets.you chad worshippers are the most disgusting people i have ever meet.
Chad has nothing to lose and so does inkwell. That's the thing. When your so high up life,you can afford to do anything and when your so low that you have nothing to lose. But with normies,they are in the middle and they could fall any second. So they have to do whatever it takes to not lose their normei status and fall. And instead,they try to ascend in the social ladder. That's why I hate normies. Chads were cool with me tbh

Explain the dunning Kruger effect to me.
It's a counterintuitive effect which states that the more you know about something, the less inclined you are to think you know enough.

Remember Socrates's famous quote: "I know that I know nothing"? He said this because, being a wise and knowledgeable man, he was sure he still didn't understand and know enough.

On the other hand, ignorant people usually think they know better than anyone else. This happens because they are so blind to their own ignorance that they truly believe in their capacity to comprehend complex things.

In the case of Chad, he is so attractive that he doesn't need to boast about his attractiveness or look down upon ugly people. It's the ugly and average people that usually look down upon others out of insecurity. Chad doesn't need to do that because he's undoubtedly attractive.

So the more ridiculously confident you are about things, the more likely it is you don't truly know what the fuck you are talking about.

The more you boast about your appearance, the more likely you are to be less attractive than you make yourself to be.

More knowledgeable and wise = more humble.

More ignorant and stupid = less humble.

Last edited: