Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad is so confident that he doesn't even wait for the traffic lights to turn green

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I usually stop at traffic lights and wait until the lights go green. I'm scared of getting hit by a car and ending up a vegetable for the rest of my life. On Friday, when I was walking home I stopped at the crossing point and waited, like a good boy, until the traffic lights switched to green so that I could cross the street without danger. But this Chad walked by me and jaywalked without regard for the oncoming traffic. He could have been hit, but the drivers were nice enough to slow down for him. I was like WTF.

That's the power of a chad. The guy emanates confidence. If I had dared to jaywalk like that they would have sped up the car to run me over. Chad lives in a completely different universe. He thinks nothing can harm him and that's because he lived a life full of positive reinforcement.

he needs to hurry up to Stacy's pussy

Cc7

i get stressed at traffic lights

Remember that chad that tried to take down the incel with a gun and he got obliterated. Normies even experience this but to a lesser extent. You get rewarded for everything. They are practically invincible and the world is their oyster.

Remember that chad that tried to take down the incel with a gun and he got obliterated. Normies even experience this but to a lesser extent. You get rewarded for everything. They are practically invincible and the world is their oyster.
Provide link

The guy had a memorial where his girlfriend no joke talked about how hot he is.

He thought he was invincible, he only received positive feedback from others after all.