Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad is not what women truly want

It's crazy how normalized female hybristophilia and female zoophilia are now.

Society will admit those are true now, but not in a negative way as it should be the case. It's just like, "yep, deal with it". Meanwhile, all typical male sexual deviances and questionable preferences are hunted down like witches in middle age Spain.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Brutal dogpill

It's crazy how normalized female hybristophilia and female zoophilia are now.

Society will admit those are true now, but not in a negative way as it should be the case. It's just like, "yep, deal with it". Meanwhile, all typical male sexual deviances and questionable preferences are hunted down like witches in middle age Spain.
It's because men are cucks and don't rise up. No such thing in Saudi Arabia because you get hanged. In Juche Korea, you get shot.

It's because men are cucks and don't rise up. No such thing in Saudi Arabia because you get hanged. In Juche Korea, you get shot.
Maybe when the NWO actually happens, it will all change overnight. They won't need those shitty lib agendas anymore, so the whole world can be like North Korea overnight. Which will suck, but at least it would be enjoyable to get rid of all the crazy cucked shit.

We should've domesticated women instead.

This repulses me less than her fucking another human male, like I could still be her first human
Having another cock fuck her pussy until completion ANY SPECIES is instant vomitfuel.

Having another cock fuck her pussy until completion ANY SPECIES is instant vomitfuel.
weird you add 'to completion' as if the guy not finishing somehow makes it acceptable

Also I think I'd rather some 2-inch dog cock nutted inside a girl I'm with than she'd fucked some ten-inch horsecuck even if it didn't nut

weird you add 'to completion' as if the guy not finishing somehow makes it acceptable

Also I think I'd rather some 2-inch dog cock nutted inside my ex than some 10-inch horse cock that didn't nut.
The point is she is being used as a cumrag sex toy. It is inherently disgusting in general.

Also I think I'd rather some 2-inch dog cock nutted inside a girl I'm with than she'd fucked some ten-inch horsecuck even if it didn't nut
I thought you would end with "than a chad". Does it count as NTR if you get cucked by Sharik (a traditional Russian name for the man's best friend)?

Wtf this can’t be real

The point is she is being used as a cumrag sex toy. It is inherently disgusting in general.
'in general' doesn't mean we can't acknowledge some variables make it more disgusting than others

I wouldn’t be surprised if police dogs are getting fucked by female cops

nah bro this view is undefendable get out while you can :feelsYall:

:lul: :lul: :lul:

This is like a piece of satire one of us would come up with.

They want both the chad and the dog, that is why werewolves are popular amongst foids.

They want both the chad and the dog, that is why werewolves are popular amongst foids.
some men like female werewolves too, I know I do

lycanpussy ftw

They want that doggystyle.

Women would rather get pumped and dumped by dogs all day everyday than draw near sub 10 men and that’s a fact.

Where did you found that video? and what’s the name of the title? I would love to watch it on YouTube because this was actually funny
can't remember i think it was tiktok or yt short