Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad is never ‘cringe’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Chad is never ‘cringe’.

Featured in cringe compilation videos? Non-Chad men.

In some cases, even if a non-Chad man makes just a video of himself doing something as harmless as showing his off interests, the said non-Chad gets featured in a ‘cringe’ video.

This just comes to show that non-Chad men and men with mental disorders will get shit thrown at them just for existing. Can’t be because of shallowness, right?

I agree. But water. :incel:

I was thirsty, thanks

I hate how you can’t escape it because of the internet. At least before you could hide.

Chad is never ‘cringe’.

Featured in cringe compilation videos? Non-Chad men.

In some cases, even if a non-Chad man makes just a video of himself doing something as harmless as showing his off interests, the said non-Chad gets featured in a ‘cringe’ video.

This just comes to show that non-Chad men and men with mental disorders will get shit thrown at them just for existing. Can’t be because of shallowness, right?
This is so true. If a Chad makes a cringe video, women will just think it’s cute and quirky, then he will end up with a gf. bluepilled copers will take this as proof girls love personality jfl.

its all fun and games if chad does somethinng stupid. its what halo effect does to the individual and effects the perception of the audience. halo effect is very strong. even the religious teachers know the importance of looks. if they dont look good, they wont get followers.
@Pillow City Rev

I was thinking earlier of posting this from the reverse: being unattractive in public means you're walking on a thin fucking ice in not embarrassing yourself. Even the slightest stumble or stutter will make you the clown. Only complete neutrality and flawless behavior can keep you somewhat respected.

its all fun and games if chad does somethinng stupid. its what halo effect does to the individual and effects the perception of the audience. halo effect is very strong. even the religious teachers know the importance of looks. if they dont look good, they wont get followers.
@Pillow City Rev
Yep, it goes both ways. Ugly = awkward, hot = funny.

@Pillow City Rev
You just summoned me :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: