Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad is living on Tutorial Mode

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
2628269-justin-bieber-women-rihanna-carly-taylor-swift-617-409.jpg

Just lol if you think this pretty boy Chad got to were he is because of his "music", its dogshit (except if you're a pre teen girl of course), I wonder what made him famous if his music is that bad...maybe he is a nice guy? I wonder......it has gotta be his insane intellect, this guy dropped out of grade 9 yet gets more girls then all of us combined in one night, God Tier personality.

tywUqLH.jpg

Tick tack, goes the hairline.

CopingGymcel said:
tywUqLH.jpg

Tick tack, goes the hairline.

What the fuck..lmao his pretty boy looks seem to be fading, by the time this kids 40 he will be here with us lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
What the fuck..lmao his pretty boy looks seem to be fading, by the time this kids 40 he will be here with us lol

justinbalder.jpg

Sparky said:
I’d say Bieber is a Chadlite. However it doesn’t matter at his level due to his high S so he can still slay like a Chad.

His status alone mogs all sub 8s

CopingGymcel said:

Eggman the second

Just look like a girl theory

iiiTeMpeR said:

prettyboys ALWAYS age like utter shit.