Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Chad is Invincible!" is Totally False

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Now, I will preface this by saying that, yes, Chads can get women based off of looks regardless of their deeds and personalities. However, good looks WILL NOT secure a woman's permanent loyalty. Tom Cruise has divorced 3 times. Mick Jagger, who had fangirls across the world, divorced 7 times. Olivia Munn broke up with Aaron Rodgers. Need I go on?

In fact, the two biggest Chads I know are depressed. They both cope with drugs and alcohol every single day. They are both complete wrecks with no direction whatsoever, and they complain about their predicaments often. In fact, another one who is a borderline Chad/chadlite, is the biggest depressed druggie I know of.

I know it is a popular narrative to talk about how Chad's life is paradise, but it is really not the case. Whoring around as a man won't bear fruit, the only Chads living pleasurable lives are those who are in a very strong and formidable marriage. Otherwise, I can name several Chads who are LITERALLY DEPRESSED, and are in and out of "relationships", lacking romantic security, and coping with substance abuse.

I don't expect this to be a popular post at all.

ItheIthe said:
I don't expect this to be a popular post at all.

Me neither lol.

this sounds like cope
BIG cope

The Hollywood/acting life is not really suitable for long term relationships and marriages.

A lot of the hollywood Chads, could have the chances to secure their marriages, but a lot of them let it swindle down into the drains.

Ex wives of Tom Cruise, left him because they couldn't tolerate his Scientology bullcrap, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these hollywood actors are sociopaths.

somewhat agreeable

Women > Chad 
Chads are not above feminism and rape hysteria. Women have the power and use Chad to fuck, that's it.

Edit: And no, I do not need these men to feel bad in order to feel better. Hence I don't have to "cope" by imagining that other men suffer as well. I want the best possible life for the largest possible number of men. And this requires bringing down feminism.

Seems like the average ugly girl's life tbh.

id rather be a depressed chad then a depressed incel. Check mate

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

yes but...................your avi??

So you really think Chads and Brads give a fuck?
They klnow that if one pussy dries up they can simply go on a stroll in the local mall and get the next one.
If they want an LTR they simply go one notch below Stacy and take the best they can find at that level, knowing that she'll put up with any shit he throws at her, since she would never want jepordize her chance at her happily ever after dream coming true.

This. If you are full of diseases that make your life difficult or depressed it could be mean difference between people caring for you and giving you support, or people shunning and neglecting you.

Oh god not this anti degeneracy faggotry again. I would LOVE to be a Chad who part-takes in degeneracy and dumps and pumps as many sluts as possible all day everyday. And you would too, if you say you wouldn’t then you are just LYING.

/Thread tbh

Char is definitely prone to depression. However, like any problem, it is easier to conquer depression with the help and validation of others who care about you.

Chad can still get validation wherever he wants it. Nobody is invincible but being really good looking is millions of times better than being really bad looking.

1) Aaron Rodgers is a bug eyed would be incel if he wasn't one of the greatest QB's to play. His brother shits on him. His brother is Chad.

2) Being a depressed Chad > depressed incel. Chad can still have a variety of pussy because of Tinder. He will get matches and he will have sex. A lot of sex. There are no Chads who have no friends. People like Chad. They want to be his friend.

This. I've been saying for a while that while being Chad is a major improvement to being an ugly or average male, it's not God mode. Real God mode is being an attractive female, while being even an average or below average female is still infinitely better than being Chad. Women are the true privileged class in modern society.

What is this weird obsession with valuing marriage. Chad always wins. But rich Chad is stupid to get married.

lol another retard who doesnt understand that anecdotal evidence is worthless. we all know that chads can still get depressed, they arent infallible deities that walk the earth as gods among men. the point is ON AVERAGE they live a life that is 1 million times for satisfying than any incel. just lol at this ultimate cope post. "chads have problems just like us" gtfo with this weak shit