Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad interviews subhuman, Fuck this piece of shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Not watching, also just watch the fucking punchable pretentious face the chad has in the thumbnail, someone should run him over with a truck :feelsLSD:

Not watching, also just watch the fucking punchable pretentious face the chad has in the thumbnail, someone should run him over with a truck :feelsLSD:

yeah i farkin hate cumskin spaniard chads, I farkin hate my chad cousin cuz he had the luck to inherit cumskin genes while my dumb mother fucked a low iq shitskin thug :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i farkin hate pieces of shit who take advantage on subhumans for likes, Like that guy who used the pony kid to grow his channel.

Last edited:
Dn watch lol:dab:. Plus, judging by the thumbnail, the "chad" looks soy Asf:ahegao:

yeah i farkin hate cumskin spaniard chads
i interacted with plenty of them on twitch. they are the worst tbqh because they have big pretencious egos and they often take anything you say as offensive so they start malding and trying to talk you down.

1. The guy interviewing isn't a chad. Tryhard normie at best.
2. Posting Spanish content on an English-based forum.
3. Another thread of shitskins seething in the comments over a white guy.

Amazing. You have to love it. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Was he actually being malicious towards him?
Yeah just using him for likes and views probably

Last edited:
Was he actually being malicious towards him?
Yeah just using him for likes and views probably

Yes and no, He is interviewing him about his fat subhuman ex "girlfriend" who is a gigaslut but he is clearly using him for his personal gain and amusement.
1. The guy interviewing isn't a chad. Tryhard normie at best.
2. Posting Spanish content on an English-based forum.
3. Another thread of shitskins seething in the comments over a white guy.

Amazing. You have to love it. :feelsseriously:

:soy: