Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad-incel alliance?

G

Ghost

Captain
Just as there's gay straight alliance, would that further the cause of the Blackpill?

Alliance with MGTOW and MRA sounds better.

Even better, alliance with lolicons, neet army and weebs

Fuck that. Chads wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Hell, they probably set you on fire in the first place. I hate Chads as much as I hate women.

Doubt Chad would help us.

The enemy of my enemy is my.. well.. probably my enemy too, because everyone is a fucking cuck.

Only if chad will help me to search for cute adorable lolis of culture

Even better, alliance with lolicons, neet army and weebs
soon we will convert this entire forum into weebs with anime pfps

I don't think it will happen, but some of the saltier members here need to understand that your average pump and dump Chad is more blackpilled than your average normie who prostrates himself before Becky. Chad is not the main problem in the world, it's cucks.

some of the saltier members here need to understand that your average pump and dump Chad is more blackpilled than your average normie
very true

How about an incel - foid alliance? :soy:

What possible use can incels offer Chads and their blessed lives?

Yes tbh, we are both enemies of cucks, and Chad is also totally aware of the true nature of foids, so an alliance might be a good idea.

I don't think it will happen, but some of the saltier members here need to understand that your average pump and dump Chad is more blackpilled than your average normie who prostrates himself before Becky. Chad is not the main problem in the world, it's cucks.
The fact that someone is blackpilled doesn't mean that he's your friend at all. As a matter of fact in this particular case if I can use a metaphore it just means that you acknowledge that he has a knife in your gut, and he acknowledges that he has a knife in your gut.
The only good Chads from our perspective are those who are strictly monogamous and don't manwhore around.

No fuck chads

The fact that someone is blackpilled doesn't mean that he's your friend at all. As a matter of fact in this particular case if I can use a metaphore it just means that you acknowledge that he has a knife in your gut, and he acknowledges that he has a knife in your gut.
The only good Chads from our perspective are those who are strictly monogamous and don't manwhore around.
Exactly.

Crush all Chads, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women!

every Don Giovanni needs his Loporello to keep guard while he slays

No, I am not a cuck who will help someone just because he have simetrical bones in face.