Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel CHAD in the Jungle

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This Chad has an entire youtube channel (with a pretty huge following, checkmark and everything) dedicated to exploiting his white supremacy in the Philippines. If you check his comment section, it's full of noodlewhores defending him ( saying shit like "I'm not like those FOBS").

Wait for 1:46:

I love to see their reactions when they're being busted for their toxic personality

Can't get over the fact that his haircut is shit and still gives him no effect on his SMV

"Lets accept what god blessed us with" God didn't blessed me with anything

0:15 he wants to fuck that teen filipina

he says that as he uses smart phones, drugs and all this technology not made by "god"

Its over for ricecels

Religion is a tool to exploit dumbfucks with, to fool them into thinking there is a higher purpose other than just making money for people better than you. These poor Filipinos being interviewed are true believers.

universal beauty exists.

no matter how much you polish a turd. people will see through it at the end of the day.

ricecels are the ugliest race.

Phillipines is a genetic trash shithole. It’s like going dumpster diving, you don’t know what shit you’re gonna end up finding.

This is how an ethnic country gets colonized once again :feelsrope:

He looks a budget version of this dude from American pie

images

His life is just one ongoing mog he just walks around mogging everyone continuously fucking piece of shit.

His life is just one ongoing mog he just walks around mogging everyone continuously fucking piece of shit.
Fucking hate the arrogance he has. Reminds me of that faggot Logan Pual.

He is smart. he is able to slay at the west but he plays god mode in asia

Fucking hate the arrogance he has. Reminds me of that faggot Logan Pual.

I really hate how he teeters on the line of completely shitting on their culture, yet uses his white Chad powers to get the noodlewhores and beta white-worshipers to enable his actions and respect him on top of that.

Is that a man or woman at 1:43?

The guy is hardly a Chad

This guy is probably fucking kids in the Philippines. looks psycho with that smile at the end.

+ he has the worst hair I've ever seen on a decent looking guy.
Keep coping.

This is the Philippines. Where the average male height is 5'4.

To the filipinas this guy just isn't a Chad, he's a God to them. :feelsrope:

--

BTW it's fucking hilarious when incels (or even normies, for that matter) say that a guy is or isn't Chad. Only foids decide who is and isn't Chad. And if a guy is drowning in pussy (without paying for it), then by definition he's a Chad.