Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad in grade school, as i remember it.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, today it came to my mind something that happened more than 25 years ago. I was in grade school, i was 9 or 10 at the times.

There was this "hot" kid in our classroom and all the little foids were "in love" with him. I distinctly remember this episode where the little chad went behind some bushes pooing (yes) and one of the girls, giggling, went behind the bush with a tissue of paper in order to, your hear me, clean his ass.

I think i became blackpilled a bit earlier because some girls were calling me ugly for no reason, but that moment sealed it for me.

Chad -> teehee i'm going to clean the poo from your ass.

If i'd go behind the bushes crapping i bet they would go all EWWWWW

In her final act of lust she must have probably eaten a bit of that turd. If she can't get his semen yet, then his shit will do.

Chads poop >>>>>>>>>> any incel SMV

Brutal shitpill :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have trouble believing that this is real, but in view of the dogpill and other brutal realities, well, it might not even be so far-fetched after all.

I have trouble believing that this is real, but in view of the dogpill and other brutal realities, well, it might not even be so far-fetched after all.

I can assure you it is real. Children can be weird, but it's just another sign that a good looking kid makes girls do weird stuff.

That, or she is now into scat, dunno.

So, today it came to my mind something that happened more than 25 years ago. I was in grade school, i was 9 or 10 at the times.

There was this "hot" kid in our classroom and all the little foids were "in love" with him. I distinctly remember this episode where the little chad went behind some bushes pooing (yes) and one of the girls, giggling, went behind the bush with a tissue of paper in order to, your hear me, clean his ass.

I think i became blackpilled a bit earlier because some girls were calling me ugly for no reason, but that moment sealed it for me.

Chad -> teehee i'm going to clean the poo from your ass.

If i'd go behind the bushes crapping i bet they would go all EWWWWW
Kids are so fucking weird