Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad impressing some latinas (hugest race traitors of humanity)

JBW is true even in brown countries, you should already be aware of the seamaxxxing issue and the standards of brown toilets changing now that there is an increase of white people offer with riches and opportunities behind their backs (greencardmaxxxing)

JBW is true even in brown countries, you should already be aware of the seamaxxxing issue and the standards of brown toilets changing now that there is an increase of white people offer with riches and opportunities behind their backs (greencardmaxxxing)
JBB is more true than JBW. JBW is only true id we’re comparing it to indios. But indios are bottom of the barrel and mestizos only slightly our rank them. I’d say castizos mog most fully Spanish dna born Latinos tho. The really really Spanish dudes do not get women in Latin America most of the ones I’ve talked to are incel. The chads u think are fully Spanish are just mestizos or castizos who got lucky with genetics

First of all:
Mestizos are brown and they are virtually indians
They are truecels
Can pass as white chad in latin american countries
But indios are bottom of the barrel
Latin america is mostly a brown region.
Barring some outliers, the predominance is brown so we can agree that indios/brown/mestizos are the same BS
Just look at this, this is what you can expect from a latin american country
YN5iaSMPZPXi5Y_mhe2LyPsqVVy-Q5J1W4W83I4F62OyeFSZ9OsPN_lbBAxFcMoKxNhDwDbl2SR_uOsLIwDiVZJWMjMhuPpG_7RqceQfmeXkFHCNuntcfRpHMtWM65So4PMDTdhJvJV0LWIcEqevye6CE3WN-HW99bmNo-ZFl4rzV7IwJVSI-5Nb6_l5bPYDg3XAzOFLEk2k1gvhRJP9SGSE_jKMVlq3wytuh0LS3sWrOIY7fs1WKc1N5IBaiXyx9OMLGdOL5bJyixx-IFta6p9p1lvEKbfz3CkCaksaLfkmj1nxosnaBQCSG15Oha3BHXfH1l5huky_Q1yuHF4WvK_BFTGqMlUvIylaRaXJMedh65J45Xfxrx960v6HX2dJxdb8rn84chorQBl8U9diJefyRbeC5hzOi0TZvMwrpI4UObnONzJ9jUhAt_p5ZbJF-9CvLnJQzQBwoG25zIa0BhqbAxu36EnSo6auXXQPCTDmnJFQbDFJDc0KS5HsQI4j6HNyKowuxrAaAyN55ow-lUoFHJAXvN10DjWEjutyZx2uuvmGC6kvxr_7yhTZcidrvUQYO4Wa4-hVKOoIRbx8iEhQuDloGW_liXCPotAYZC65p9GcF6XgwbmVHCifrsRsvDR-ngFuDUuR71Xn6RCUbESP3gjUGqei8VLHMyuiakjIvBrLDdgvX67JwNgdbEXtH1cUry_qLiaqARp9IEOS9DQZnHGlCtYh7JnCrLKG6z2zSZ3AyxL8KkyJhmjf7b_F61HdBvSIIlgy5rr5FBQtxR1NsC2bOk7BQsX4LWbXzhVEPG8CpaSpQiOWAoHkEkKPzTcM2VuT6asnaqfuH4bZlgePUYflTwQjM7M_84y1iX4KeCwceRjTrVoyaOR7fwA7QqEl4NUo03HO0I-QtFlAP0OvPfTe2S7ElREMnEVorplqpr0=w828-h811-s-no

Pseudo caucasoid foids with tendencies to darker skin and really brown/ almost curry phenotype males

First of all:

Mestizos are brown and they are virtually indians
They are truecels
Edgars disprove this. I know you live in America but like what part? If you lived in LA, Texas or New Mexico youd know how common it is to see Edgar + Latina relationships. Many latinocels here discuss this.
Can pass as white chad in latin american countries
Yea but my point is castizos mog those full European in Latin America. I know KHHV Cubans who are fully European while the browner ones tend to get more women despite being poorer and lower iq.
Latin america is mostly a brown region.
Barring some outliers, the predominance is brown so we can agree that indios/brown/mestizos are the same BS
Just look at this, this is what you can expect from a latin american country
YN5iaSMPZPXi5Y_mhe2LyPsqVVy-Q5J1W4W83I4F62OyeFSZ9OsPN_lbBAxFcMoKxNhDwDbl2SR_uOsLIwDiVZJWMjMhuPpG_7RqceQfmeXkFHCNuntcfRpHMtWM65So4PMDTdhJvJV0LWIcEqevye6CE3WN-HW99bmNo-ZFl4rzV7IwJVSI-5Nb6_l5bPYDg3XAzOFLEk2k1gvhRJP9SGSE_jKMVlq3wytuh0LS3sWrOIY7fs1WKc1N5IBaiXyx9OMLGdOL5bJyixx-IFta6p9p1lvEKbfz3CkCaksaLfkmj1nxosnaBQCSG15Oha3BHXfH1l5huky_Q1yuHF4WvK_BFTGqMlUvIylaRaXJMedh65J45Xfxrx960v6HX2dJxdb8rn84chorQBl8U9diJefyRbeC5hzOi0TZvMwrpI4UObnONzJ9jUhAt_p5ZbJF-9CvLnJQzQBwoG25zIa0BhqbAxu36EnSo6auXXQPCTDmnJFQbDFJDc0KS5HsQI4j6HNyKowuxrAaAyN55ow-lUoFHJAXvN10DjWEjutyZx2uuvmGC6kvxr_7yhTZcidrvUQYO4Wa4-hVKOoIRbx8iEhQuDloGW_liXCPotAYZC65p9GcF6XgwbmVHCifrsRsvDR-ngFuDUuR71Xn6RCUbESP3gjUGqei8VLHMyuiakjIvBrLDdgvX67JwNgdbEXtH1cUry_qLiaqARp9IEOS9DQZnHGlCtYh7JnCrLKG6z2zSZ3AyxL8KkyJhmjf7b_F61HdBvSIIlgy5rr5FBQtxR1NsC2bOk7BQsX4LWbXzhVEPG8CpaSpQiOWAoHkEkKPzTcM2VuT6asnaqfuH4bZlgePUYflTwQjM7M_84y1iX4KeCwceRjTrVoyaOR7fwA7QqEl4NUo03HO0I-QtFlAP0OvPfTe2S7ElREMnEVorplqpr0=w828-h811-s-no
Yea I’m aware
Pseudo caucasoid foids with tendencies to darker skin and really brown/ almost curry phenotype males
Yea. South American natives were truecels especially compared to North American natives

Actually can you stop that shit?
In which world do you see mushroom haired shitskins getting laid ffs
Yea but my point is castizos mog those full European in Latin America. I know KHHV Cubans who are fully European while the browner ones tend to get more women despite being poorer and lower iq.
You are just blabbering nonsense jfl
South American natives were truecels especially compared to North American natives
Fuck it you have missed history lessons, all native americans have same pheno.
Thing is, the english weren't stupid enough to mix with them, they genocided and isolated them.

Latinas are descendants of European race mixers anyways, it's not at all like noodles or sheboons.

Latinas are descendants of European race mixers anyways, it's not at all like noodles or sheboons.
Yes but they have more indian traits (darker skin+hair, wider hips and shorter sizes in comparison with north american foids)

Actually can you stop that shit?
In which world do you see mushroom haired shitskins getting laid ffs
dude are you a millennial or smth? How are you Hispanic american and don’t know about the whole Edgar thing. Lmfaooo also I’ve witnessed it multiple times.
You are just blabbering nonsense jfl
Nope. Go look up all those fully european Latinos they’re all fucking fat, wear glasses and are balding. Castizos tend to be the PSL gods looksmaxx fags worship.
Fuck it you have missed history lessons, all native americans have same pheno.
Thing is, the english weren't stupid enough to mix with them, they genocided and isolated them.
No they aren’t. Bro North American natives and South American natives have different phenotypes due to different climates. You do know about the equator right? That climate separation caused phenotypical difference amongst native Americans throughout the continent. Eskimos look far more chinky than South American natives.

Also some natives have more ANE admixture causing this phenotype difference.

I meant to specific Hispanic tbh. I’m aware Brazilians have it the worst out of the rest of Latin Americans. However there was only one other Dominican cel here @TheDarkEnigma (I’m Dominican), and not many Colombians or Venezuelan cels here.

However I don’t deny the more Indio Hispanics are truecel like. Peruvians, Bolivians, Ecuadorians, Guatemalans are filled with truecels. I wanna say Mexican too but Mexico is a heavily populated country that literally borders USA ofc there’s going to be Incels from there.
There've been a few other Dominicancels here.

latin america is the worst place to be an incel. even a basic nt can have a girlfriend but an incel is impossible even as a betabuxxer.