Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad impressing some latinas (hugest race traitors of humanity)

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

Why is Latin America so hypersexualized? What happened there?

all Latinas here go for negros my oneitis whore is dating a black who’s 5’7. Every latina I’ve seen goes for fucking blacks keep coping about JBW tho

all Latinas here go for negros my oneitis whore is dating a black who’s 5’7. Every latina I’ve seen goes for fucking blacks keep coping about JBW tho
Latinas are dysgenic whores

Nah noodlewhores are still the biggest race traitors.

Bunch of whores "puta vida"
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I TIE YOU BOTH UP LIKE THANKGIVINGS TURKEYS AND START RAPING YOU BROOTALY THEN THROW BOTH OF YOUR BODIES IN A RIVER HUH???

I always see them go for some tall edgar fuckboy where I’m from.

It's not that they go for blacks. The blacks (especially ones from the lower class) tend to be hyper aggressive. That's where their female instinct for choosing aggressive males kicks in.

It's not that they go for blacks. The blacks (especially ones from the lower class) tend to be hyper aggressive. That's where their female instinct for choosing aggressive males kicks in.
False they go for nerdy niggers half the time as well

I’m sorry I meant niggers
*Basketball Americans
*13/50 Americans
*3/5 Americans
*Jogger Americans
*Dindunuthin' Americans
*Enslaved People(s)
*Person of shitskin

False they go for nerdy niggers half the time as well
nerdy niggers like the science guy Neil Degrass Tyson? You think that guy is banging hot Latinas? No. Incelmax for that dude. Some chick even tried to pull a rape charge for him just talking to her.

I wish I had two latinas flirting with me :feelsbadman:

I wish I had two latinas flirting with me :feelsbadman:
Not like that though. Do you really want to be going up to chicks looking fake as hell with a microphone? To *maybe get a date with them? Nah, that's some loser shit right there. It shouldn't have to be like that.

nerdy niggers like the science guy Neil Degrass Tyson? You think that guy is banging hot Latinas? No. Incelmax for that dude. Some chick even tried to pull a rape charge for him just talking to her.
Cope my school is full of them and they all get bitches

Cope my school is full of them and they all get bitches
nah they're putting in effort you just don't see it. But trust me, you don't want these bitches anyway. You might think that you do, but you don't, really.

Exactly, I'm tired of hearing this "muh culture" and "social circle" bullshit

Why is Latin America so hypersexualized? What happened there?
Degenerate spanish imperialists turned them into demi imp degenerates who are programmed to be good little whores. Just how the imps like it. I hate western culture.

this. And they copied the American Jew culture and doubled down
Good point. Brazil typifies this mindset with how much they try to copy America. Since America is the biggest power, countries think doubling down on whatever America does is a sign of their supposed similarities. “We’re developed too”. Just a case of imposter syndrome I guess

kek stupidest shit ever posted ngl these mfs are posting here

Are you american?

Bullshit, latinos are shitskins and no foid of any race likes the shit color
Keep coping dude latinocels are rare we’re the bottom of the barrel in a race that’s primarily brown. Could u even name me 5 other latinocels on this forum :feelskek:
Are you american?
Hispanic American. And when we both talk about Hispanics we’re referring to the ones in America since we live here

Could u even name me 5 other latinocels on this forum
For instance I am latinocel
And 70% of the userbase here is composed of brown latinos, whiter latinos can pass as white chad obviously.

Keep coping dude latinocels are rare we’re the bottom of the barrel in a race that’s primarily brown. Could u even name me 5 other latinocels on this forum :feelskek:

Hispanic American. And when we both talk about Hispanics we’re referring to the ones in America since we live here
@Mainländer
@Vitarius
@Me
@Govid_Dorious
@ubermensch666

All braziliancels.

You are clueless about the situation in latin america, especially given that you don't even live here. Incels here are pretty common, our fertility rates are as low as european countries

For instance I am latinocel
And 70% of the userbase here is composed of brown latinos, whiter latinos can pass as white chad obviously.
No it isn’t the majority of this userbase is curries, ricecels, and sandcels. Plus all of the LatinoCels here are autistic while the same can’t be said for these groups. Also Latina falling for JBW Is mayocel bro our women are fucking retarded they’re dysgenic. If JBW was true for Latinas why do I never see married couples like that in areas that I’m in.

@Mainländer
@Vitarius
@Me
@Govid_Dorious
@ubermensch666

All braziliancels.

You are clueless about the situation in latin america, especially given that you aren't latin american. Incels here are pretty common, our fertility rates are as low as european countries
I meant to specific Hispanic tbh. I’m aware Brazilians have it the worst out of the rest of Latin Americans. However there was only one other Dominican cel here @TheDarkEnigma (I’m Dominican), and not many Colombians or Venezuelan cels here.

However I don’t deny the more Indio Hispanics are truecel like. Peruvians, Bolivians, Ecuadorians, Guatemalans are filled with truecels. I wanna say Mexican too but Mexico is a heavily populated country that literally borders USA ofc there’s going to be Incels from there.