Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad humiliates ricecel on TV

Who thinks he roped after that? :feelsrope:
Chad wins, flawless victory
Brutality
DAMN THAT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL! HOLY SHIT!

Brutal, the blue pill lead to his suffering

Poor guy, that was quite brutal tbh.

WTF was that ? A prank ?

They don't seem to realize how mean it is. I mean it seriously, this guy probably had his soul crushed here. All that for what ? A few clicks ? A good laugh ?

That is just an horrible thing to do to a person.

Why are Asians in the US such cucks anyway? In Russia you have Mongole,Chinese and Kazakh gangs roaming the streets and terrifiyng people and they look like Neanderthals

It is so brutal he can't even comprehend what happened, he just goes back to eating his hot pocket like its another day in his miserable life.

Chad always wins.
Incel always loses.
That is the rule of the game
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Why are Asians in the US such cucks anyway? In Russia you have Mongole,Chinese and Kazakh gangs roaming the streets and terrifiyng people and they look like Neanderthals

Self hate + white worship.

@pp183
Does he mog you?
Poor guy, that was quite brutal tbh.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought pranks were meant to be funny?

That guy probably now posts on r/JBW and will end up on a site similar to here, then the phaggots at cucktears will say: "Asian women love asian guys" or it's all in your head.

Foids quite literally make Incels.

I am superior to USA Chad as I live on land that my ancestors ruled whereas white Chad is living on native American land.

asians need daily rage serum injections so they end up beating their women

It is so brutal he can't even comprehend what happened, he just goes back to eating his hot pocket like its another day in his miserable life.
brutality beyond comprehension
his brain has to force confusion on him so he doesn't rope on the spot

That turns them into physically weak men?

Yes. Sense of inferiority makes them weak mentally. You need mental fortitude to be strong physically.

12481830-0-image-a-80_1555689440560.jpg

holy fuck you're right, why aren't these asians going into the west anyways

12481830-0-image-a-80_1555689440560.jpg

holy fuck you're right, why aren't these asians going into the west anyways
To be honest I actually prefer the chinese man as your avatar to the cucked western Asians or these sub-humans from the Steppes.