Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad humiliated me with one sentence first day of school

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I moved to Australia when I was 13 and my mother told a friend of the family's Chad son to take care of me on the first day of High School. So he took me to his popular clique and the biggest, most unpleasant Chads first words to me were: "So, you got a big cock?". Everyone started laughing and said "You better not stand next to Chad in the bathroom". It was like a punch to the gut. I was a nervous, shy, new kid and instead of trying to make me feel a tad welcome, that's what he went for.

I quickly faded out of that group and found myself among the other outcasts.

I fail to see how you were humiliated. You're just socially inept. Shoulda just jokingly agreed with him.

the biggest, most unpleasant Chads first words to me were: "So, you got a big cock?". Everyone started laughing and said "You better not stand next to Chad in the bathroom"
Fucking hell this is beyond brutal. What a disgusting faggot society. 13 years old already talking about dick size. Sorry brocel

I fail to see how you were humiliated. You're just socially inept. Shoulda just jokingly agreed with him.
New country, new school, first day, nervous, shy, 13 years old, introduced to the popular group. I'm usually good at cracking jokes but those circumstances made it impossible because I was so stunned.

They were prepping you for the little buddy position of the group, Had you played along you would have been more popular. Weren't you a prodigy that skipped a few grades ahead?

most unpleasant Chads first words to me were: "So, you got a big cock?"
Funny how foids actually want men to be like that while whining about men bragging about their body or dick size

They were prepping you for the little buddy position of the group, Had you played along you would have been more popular. Weren't you a prodigy that skipped a few grades ahead?
Yeah, or more like the punching bag from the get go.

I never skipped ahead per se, I just had material for grades above me.

Thirteen is when I began to realize everyone hated me. I prefer loneliness, honestly.

sounds faggoted as hell on his part but the sub 5 existing is still the joke.

If he played it off and said “ yeah my dicks tiny” or something ppl would thought nothing of it but the fact that he got “humiliated” made it seem like he has a small dick

If he played it off and said “ yeah my dicks tiny” or something ppl would thought nothing of it but the fact that he got “humiliated” made it seem like he has a small dick
I have a 6inch dick, so around average, I've had friendship groups earlier where I've been able to take a joke, but hearing that sentence, first day of school, new country, new "friends", stunned me.