Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad holds Dominion over all women (story)

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
A few months ago a literature class I'm taking enrolled a few transfer students for the new semester. Among them was a blue eyed, blond hair Chad with the most defined jaw I've ever seen on a human. It's disturbing how masculine his face looks, even as skinny as he is. We're about the same height, and though his voice is fairly high pitched, he mogs even the basketball players in the class to oblivion.

The female professor, who still while not particularly intelligent is usually confident and articulate, stutters and blushes when he asks a question. She addresses him by full first and last name, despite still forgetting mine every other time she calls on me, even though the Chad has the same exact name as me.

I even heard a rumour recently that he has three girls from the college follow him around as his personal harem. I wasn't even surprised hearing this, the blackpill is too fucking obvious to ignore.

Last edited:
Thats that outdoor suicide fuel.

College in a nutshell. It's honestly not worth it as it will permanently scar you, but it is when you want to find a job or some shit.

wow even the female professor was attracted to him now that is some fuck right there

The Chad cartel controls the pussy market. Can't set up shop without being a Chad first.

College in a nutshell. It's honestly not worth it as it will permanently scar you, but it is when you want to find a job or some shit.

This is true. Uni has scarred me, and I will never forget the pain.

The Chad cartel controls the pussy market. Can't set up shop without being a Chad first.
lol

snap a creep shot of him I want to see this chad for myself, I want to experience the blackpill first hand

Too many suicidefuel today lol, i am sum

A few months ago a literature class I'm taking enrolled a few transfer students for the new semester. Among them was a blue eyed, blond hair Chad with the most defined jaw I've ever seen on a human. It's disturbing how masculine his face looks, even as skinny as he is. We're about the same height, and though his voice is fairly high pitched, he mogs even the basketball players in the class to oblivion.

The female professor, who still while not particularly intelligent is usually confident and articulate, stutters and blushes when he asks a question. She addresses him by full first and last name, despite still forgetting mine every other time she calls on me, even though the Chad has the same exact name as me.

I even heard a rumour recently that he has three girls from the college follow him around as his personal harem. I wasn't even surprised hearing this, the blackpill is too fucking obvious to ignore.
Fuck me. Life sucks

Whenever some teacher gets in trouble for sleeping with her student, you can bet your ass it was one of these high pitch Chadlets. Even young Chad dooms us all.

Chad won the fucking world the day he was born