Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad hit me while walking in the street.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Banned
-
Suddenly memories of this event struck me. Years ago, school was over and I was walking back to my home. I saw a guy with violent, thug appearance. He was angry(?) and on the phone. While I was walking past him, He quickly hit my arm. I was shocked. Retaliating or at least saying something to him would be suicide.. He didn’t say anything. I kept walking. I didn’t do anything offensive. Why he would do this? I was just walking.

Suddenly memories of this event struck me. Years ago, school was over and I was walking back to my home. I saw a guy with violent, thug appearance. He was angry(?) and on the phone. While I was walking past him, He quickly hit my arm. I was shocked. Retaliating or at least saying something to him would be suicide.. He didn’t say anything. I kept walking. I didn’t do anything offensive. Why he would do this? I was just walking.
He bumped into ya?

@Cuyen thoughts?

One time in school some big guy pushed me into a wall and walked off and I didn’t say anything either. I regret that.

Like how did he hit your arm though?

A bump, punch or slap???

you should've beat him up in wii sports boxing

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

Some chads like to assert dominance like that on truecels , i have memories of foids laughing when chads humiliate Subhumans in one way or other in school